NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools
NAICS Code 611310 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in furnishing academic courses and granting degrees at baccalaureate or graduate levels. The requirement for admission is at least a high school diploma or equivalent general academic training. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the establishment's or client's training facilities, educational institutions, the workplace, or the home, and through diverse means, such as correspondence, television, the Internet, or other electronic and distance-learning methods. The training provided by these establishments may include the use of simulators and simulation methods.
NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools is a final level code of the “Educational Services” Sector. There are 13,318 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,876,692 people.
Industry SectorEducational Services
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $30,000,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 611310
Industry Examples of NAICS 611310
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools are:
- Academies, college or university
- Academies, military service (college)
- Business colleges or schools offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
- Colleges (except junior colleges)
- Colleges, universities, and professional schools
- Conservatories of music (colleges or universities)
- Conservatory of music (colleges or universities)
- Dental schools
- Hospital management schools offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
- Hospitality management schools offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
- Law schools
- Medical schools
- Military academies, college level
- Military service academies (college)
- Military service academy (college)
- Parochial schools, college level
- Private colleges (except community or junior college)
- Professional schools (e.g., business administration, dental, law, medical)
- Schools, correspondence, college level
- Schools, medical
- Schools, music (colleges or universities)
- Schools, professional (colleges or universities)
- Seminaries, theological, offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
- Theological seminaries offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
- Theological seminary offering baccalaureate or graduate degrees
Example photo for industry NAICS 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the NAICS Code for Colleges?
Colleges, Law Schools, Universities, Private Colleges, Academies, and Medical Schools are classified under NAICS Code 611310 - Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools.
What is the SBA NAICS 611310 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $30,000,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 611310?
There are 13,318 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.