NAICS CODE 525990 - Other Financial Vehicles
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises legal entities (i.e., funds (except insurance and employee benefit funds; open-end investment funds; trusts, estates, and agency accounts)). Included in this industry are mortgage Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
NAICS Code 525990 - Other Financial Vehicles is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 428 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,224 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525990 - Other Financial Vehicles are:
- Closed-end investment funds
- CMOs (collateralized mortgage obligations)
- Collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs)
- Face-amount certificate funds
- Funds, mutual, closed-end
- Investment funds, closed-end
- Money market mutual funds, closed-end
- Mortgage real estate investment trusts (REITs)
- Mortgage-backed securities
- Mutual funds, closed-end
- Profit-sharing funds
- Real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs)
- REMICs (real estate mortgage investment conduits)
- Special purpose financial vehicles
- Unit investment trust funds
- Legal entities (i.e., funds, plans, and programs) that provide insurance and employee benefits exclusively for the sponsor, firm, or its employees or members are classified in Industry Group 5251, Insurance andEmployee Benefit Funds
- Legal entities (i.e., open-end investment funds) organized to pool assets that consist of securities or other financial instruments, where the pools are offered to the public in an initial offering with additional sharesoffered continuously and perpetually at a specific price determined by the net asset value, are classified inNAICS Code - 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds.
- Legal entities (i.e., trusts, estates, or agency accounts) administered on behalf of the beneficiaries under the terms of a trust agreement, will, or agency agreement are classified in NAICS Code - 525920 - Trusts, Estates, andAgency Accounts.
- Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) that are primarily engaged in leasing buildings, dwellings, or other real estate property to others are classified in Industry Group 5311, Lessors of Real Estate based onprimary type of real estate property leased.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 525990 - Other Financial Vehicles . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 525990 - Other Financial Vehicles for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.