NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts
NAICS Code 525920 Description
This industry comprises legal entities, trusts, estates, or agency accounts, administered on behalf of the beneficiaries under the terms of a trust agreement, will, or agency agreement.
NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 65 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $35,000,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 525920
Industry Examples of NAICS 525920
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts are:
- Bankruptcy estates
- Personal estates (i.e., managing assets)
- Personal investment trusts
- Personal trusts
- Private estates (i.e., administering on behalf of beneficiaries)
- Settlement trust funds
- Testamentary trusts
- Trusts, estates, and agency accounts
- Managing portfolios of trusts: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Administering personal estates: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
- Operating businesses of trusts and bankruptcy estates: classified according to the kind of business operated.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA NAICS 525920 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $35,000,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 525920?
There are 65 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.