NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises legal entities, trusts, estates, or agency accounts, administered on behalf of the beneficiaries under the terms of a trust agreement, will, or agency agreement.
NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 65 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts are:
- Bankruptcy estates
- Personal estates (i.e., managing assets)
- Personal investment trusts
- Personal trusts
- Private estates (i.e., administering on behalf of beneficiaries)
- Settlement trust funds
- Testamentary trusts
- Trusts, estates, and agency accounts
- Managing portfolios of trusts: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Administering personal estates: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
- Operating businesses of trusts and bankruptcy estates: classified according to the kind of business operated.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 525920 - Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Trusts, Estates, and Agency Accounts with average annual receipts under 35 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 525920?
There are 65 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.