NAICS Code 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing trust, fiduciary, and custody services to others, as instructed, on a fee or contract basis, such as bank trust offices and escrow agencies (except real estate).
NAICS Code 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 2,086 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 41,998 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities are:
- Administrators of private estates
- Bank trust offices
- Escrow agencies (except real estate)
- Escrow agency (except real estate)
- Fiduciary agencies (except real estate)
- Fiduciary agency (except real estate)
- Personal investments trust administration
- Securities custodians
- Trust administration, personal investment
- Trust companies, nondepository
- Managing the portfolio assets (i.e., funds) of others: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Performing real estate escrow or real estate fiduciary activities: classified in NAICS Code - 531390 - Other Activities Related to Real Estate.
- Awarding grants from trust funds: classified in NAICS Code - 81321 - Grantmaking and Giving Services..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.