NAICS Code 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises legal entities (i.e., open-end investment funds) organized to pool assets that consist of securities or other financial instruments. Shares in these pools are offered to the public in an initial offering with additional shares offered continuously and perpetually and redeemed at a specific price determined by the net asset value.
NAICS Code 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 135 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,229 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds are:
- Funds, mutual, open-ended
- Investment funds, open-ended
- Management investment offices, open-ended
- Money market mutual funds, open-ended
- Mutual funds, open-ended
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 525910 - Open-End Investment Funds for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
- T. Rowe Price New Era
- American Funds US Government Sec A
- Royce Pennsylvania Mutual Invmt
- Alliance California Municipal Income Fund Inc
- American Funds SMALLCAP World A
- Janus Henderson Balanced T
- Franklin NJ Tax Free Income A
- US Global Investors Near Term Tax Free
- Vanguard Convertible Securities Inv
- Invesco Global Growth B