NAICS Code 525990-03 - Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate OfcsMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 525990-03 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 525990-03
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Trust accounting software
- Portfolio management software
- Risk management software
- Trading platforms
- Financial analysis tools
- Compliance software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Data analytics tools
- Investment research tools
- Performance measurement tools
Industry Examples of Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 525990-03, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Equity Unit Investment Trusts
- Fixed Income Unit Investment Trusts
- Municipal Bond Unit Investment Trusts
- International Unit Investment Trusts
- Real Estate Unit Investment Trusts
- Energy Unit Investment Trusts
- Technology Unit Investment Trusts
- Healthcare Unit Investment Trusts
- Emerging Markets Unit Investment Trusts
- High Yield Bond Unit Investment Trusts
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 525990-03 - Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Series 7: A license that allows individuals to sell securities products such as stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. It is issued by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- Series 63: A license that allows individuals to sell securities products within a state. It is issued by FINRA.
- Series 65: A license that allows individuals to provide investment advice and manage client portfolios. It is issued by FINRA.
- Investment Adviser Representative (IAR): A license that allows individuals to provide investment advice and manage client portfolios. It is issued by the state securities regulator.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP): A certification that requires individuals to complete a rigorous course of study and pass an exam covering financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning, and retirement. It is issued by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 525990-03 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs industry has a long history dating back to the early 19th century when the first trust was created in the United States. The industry has since grown to become a significant player in the financial sector, with notable advancements such as the introduction of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the 1990s. In recent years, the industry has seen increased competition from other investment vehicles such as mutual funds and hedge funds. However, the industry has continued to evolve, with the introduction of new products and services such as socially responsible investing (SRI) and robo-advisors. In the United States, the Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs industry has experienced significant growth in recent years, with assets under management (AUM) reaching a record high of $4.8 trillion in 2020. This growth can be attributed to several factors, including the increasing popularity of passive investing, the rise of robo-advisors, and the growing demand for socially responsible investing. The industry has also seen increased consolidation, with larger firms acquiring smaller ones to expand their product offerings and increase their market share. Overall, the industry has shown resilience in the face of economic uncertainty and is poised for continued growth in the coming years.
Future Outlook for Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 525990-03 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: GrowingThe Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs industry is expected to experience growth in the coming years due to the increasing demand for investment vehicles that offer diversification and low fees. The industry is expected to benefit from the growing popularity of passive investing, which has led to an increase in the number of investors seeking low-cost investment options. Additionally, the industry is expected to benefit from the growing demand for socially responsible investing, which has led to the development of new investment products that focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors. However, the industry may face challenges from the increasing competition from other investment vehicles, such as exchange-traded funds (ETFs), which offer similar benefits at lower costs. Overall, the industry is expected to experience moderate growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 525990-03
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Launch Of ESG-Focused Unit Investment Trusts: Several firms have launched Unit Investment Trusts that focus on ESG factors, providing investors with a new investment option that aligns with their values.
- Introduction Of Low-Cost Unit Investment Trusts: Several firms have introduced low-cost Unit Investment Trusts, providing investors with a cost-effective way to diversify their portfolios.
- Development Of Thematic Unit Investment Trusts: Several firms have developed Unit Investment Trusts that focus on specific themes, such as technology or healthcare, providing investors with a new way to invest in specific sectors.
- Expansion Of Distribution Channels: Several firms have expanded their distribution channels, making it easier for investors to access Unit Investment Trusts.
- Introduction Of Tax-Efficient Unit Investment Trusts: Several firms have introduced tax-efficient Unit Investment Trusts, providing investors with a way to minimize their tax liabilities.
NAICS Code 525990-03 - Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.