SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices
Industry SectorFinance, Insurance, Real Estate
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in issuing unit investment trusts or face-amount certificates; and establishments primarily engaged in issuing shares, other than unit investment trusts and face-amount certificate companies, whose shares contain no provision requiring redemption by the company upon request of the security holder. Unit investment trust companies (1) are organized under a trust indenture, contract of custodianship or agency, or similar instrument; (2) do not have a board of directors; and (3) issue only securities redeemable at the request of the security holder, each of which represents an undivided interest in a unit of specified securities, but does not include voting trusts. Face-amount certificates, sometimes referred to as guaranteed face-amount certificates, are essentially obligations of the issuing company to pay a fixed sum at a specified maturity date and usually require periodic payments by the purchaser.
SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices is a final level code of the “Finance, Insurance, Real Estate” Division. There are 1,829 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,952 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices are:
- Face-amount certificate issuing
- Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA) pools
- Investment funds, closed-end: management of
- Investors' syndicates
- Issuing of face-amount installment certificates
- Management investment funds, closed-end
- Unit investment trusts
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 6726 - Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 6726
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 6726 – Unit Investment Trusts, Face-Amount Certificate Offices, and Closed-End Management Investment Offices. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 672601 Insurance Annuities
- 672699 Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Ofcs
- 6726001 Investment Offices
- 6726002 Insurance Annuities
- 6726003 Investors Syndicates
- 6726004 Face Amount Certificate Issuing
- 6726005 Face Amount Installment Certificate Issuing
- 6726006 Government National Mortgage Association Pools
- 6726007 Unit Investment Trusts-Certificate Offices
- 67260000 Investment Offices, Nec
- 67269901 Face Amount Certificate Issuing
- 67269902 Face Amount Installment Certificate Issuing
- 67269903 Government National Mortgage Association (gnma) Pools
- 67269904 Investors Syndicates
- 67269905 Management Investment Funds, Closed-End
- 67269906 Unit Investment Trusts