NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing
NAICS Code 339992 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing musical instruments (except toys).
NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 380 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 11,300 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 1,000 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 339992
Industry Examples of NAICS 339992
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing are:
- Accordions and parts manufacturing
- Autophones (organs with perforated music rolls) manufacturing
- Banjos and parts manufacturing
- Bassoons manufacturing
- Bells (musical instruments) manufacturing
- Calliopes (steam organs) manufacturing
- Cellos and parts manufacturing
- Chimes and parts (musical instruments) manufacturing
- Clarinets and parts manufacturing
- Cornets and parts manufacturing
- Cymbals and parts manufacturing
- Drums (musical instruments), parts, and accessories manufacturing
- Drums (musical instruments), parts, and accessory manufacturing
- Electric musical instruments manufacturing
- Flutes and parts manufacturing
- Fretted instruments and parts manufacturing
- Guitars and parts, electric and nonelectric, manufacturing
- Hammers, piano, manufacturing
- Harmonicas manufacturing
- Harps and parts manufacturing
- Harpsichords manufacturing
- Instruments, musical, manufacturing
- Keyboards, piano or organ, manufacturing
- Knobs, organ, manufacturing
- Mandolins manufacturing
- Mouthpieces for musical instruments manufacturing
- Music rolls, perforated, manufacturing
- Musical instrument accessories (e.g., mouthpieces, reeds, stands, traps) manufacturing
- Musical instrument accessory (e.g., mouthpieces, reeds, stands, traps) manufacturing
- Musical instruments (except toy) manufacturing
- Oboes manufacturing
- Ocarinas manufacturing
- Octophones manufacturing
- Percussion musical instruments manufacturing
- Piano parts and materials (except piano hardware) manufacturing
- Piccolos and parts manufacturing
- Pipes, organ, manufacturing
- Reeds, musical instrument, manufacturing
- Saxophones and parts manufacturing
- Strings, musical instrument, manufacturing
- Synthesizers, music, manufacturing
- Trombones and parts manufacturing
- Trumpets and parts manufacturing
- Tuning forks manufacturing
- Ukuleles and parts manufacturing
- Vibraphones manufacturing
- Violas and parts manufacturing
- Violins and parts manufacturing
- Xylophones and parts manufacturing
- Zithers and parts manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 339992 - Musical Instrument Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$641,326,672
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 339992 is $1,402,018,773. China, Indonesia, and Japan accounted for the top imports of Musical Instruments in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $760,692,101. Japan, Canada, and Netherlands accounted for the top exports of Musical Instruments in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 339992?
Businesses up to 1,000 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 339992?
There are 380 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 339992?
In 2017 the total revenue for Musical Instrument Manufacturing was $1,989,981,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 339992?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Musical Instrument Manufacturing was $530,468,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 339992?
The number of reported paid employees is 11,300.