NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing
NAICS Code 339930 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dolls, such as complete dolls, doll parts, doll clothes, action figures, toys, games (including electronic), hobby kits, and children's vehicles (except metal bicycles and tricycles).
NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 602 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,382 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 500 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 339930
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 339930-02 - Doll Clothing & Accessories (Manufacturing)
- 339930-03 - Dolls & Stuffed Toys (Manufacturing)
- 339930-04 - Dolls (Manufacturing)
- 339930-06 - Dolls Custom Made (Manufacturing)
- 339930-07 - Baby Carriages (Manufacturing)
- 339930-08 - Craft Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-09 - Darts & Dart Boards (Manufacturing)
- 339930-10 - Fund Raising Games Mdse & Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-11 - Games & Game Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-12 - Games Toys & Children's Vehicles (Manufacturing)
- 339930-13 - Handicrafts (Manufacturing)
- 339930-14 - Hobby & Model Constr Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-15 - Infants Equipment & Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-16 - Kites (Manufacturing)
- 339930-17 - Marbles-Playing & Etc (Manufacturing)
- 339930-18 - Puzzles (Manufacturing)
- 339930-20 - Toys (Manufacturing)
- 339930-21 - Toys (Manufacturing) Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339930-22 - Rocking Horses (Manufacturing)
Industry Examples of NAICS 339930
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing are:
- Action figures manufacturing
- Automobiles, children's, manufacturing
- Balls, rubber (except athletic equipment), manufacturing
- Carriages, baby, manufacturing
- Carriages, doll, manufacturing
- Checkers and checkerboards manufacturing
- Chessmen and chessboards manufacturing
- Clothing, doll, manufacturing
- Craft and hobby kits and sets manufacturing
- Darts and dart games manufacturing
- Dishes, toy, manufacturing
- Doll carriages and carts manufacturing
- Doll clothing manufacturing
- Dolls, doll parts, and doll clothing (except wigs) manufacturing
- Electronic toys and games manufacturing
- Embroidery kits manufacturing
- Games (except coin-operated), children's and adult, manufacturing
- Gocarts, children's, manufacturing
- Hobbyhorses manufacturing
- Kites manufacturing
- Marbles manufacturing
- Model kits manufacturing
- Model railroad manufacturing
- Models, toy and hobby (e.g., airplane, boat, ship), manufacturing
- Musical instruments, toy, manufacturing
- Railroad models, hobby and toy, manufacturing
- Rifles, toy, manufacturing
- Rocking horses manufacturing
- Science kits (e.g., chemistry sets, microscopes, natural science sets) manufacturing
- Scooters, children's, manufacturing
- Sleds, children's, manufacturing
- Strollers, baby, manufacturing
- Structural toy sets manufacturing
- Stuffed toys (including animals) manufacturing
- Toy furniture and household-type equipment manufacturing
- Toys manufacturing
- Trains and equipment, toy, electric or mechanical, manufacturing
- Tricycles (except metal) manufacturing
- Vehicles, children's (except bicycles and metal tricycles), manufacturing
- Video game machines (except coin-operated) manufacturing
- Wagons, children's (e.g., coaster, express, and play), manufacturing
- Walkers, baby (vehicles), manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing metal tricycles and bicycles: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 336991 - Motorcycle, Bicycle, and Parts Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing sporting and athletic goods: classified in NAICS Code - 339920 - Sporting and Athletic Goods Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing coin-operated game machines: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 339999 - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic video game cartridges and reproducing video game software: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334614 - Software and Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, and Record Reproducing.
- Publishing or publishing and reproducing game software: classified in NAICS Code - 511210 - Software Publishers..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 339930 - Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$17,771,270,297
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 339930 is $20,957,253,987. China, Mexico, and Vietnam accounted for the top imports of Dolls, Toys, And Games in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $3,185,983,690. Canada, Mexico, and United Kingdom accounted for the top exports of Dolls, Toys, And Games in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 339930?
Businesses up to 500 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 339930?
There are 602 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 339930?
In 2017 the total revenue for Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing was $1,724,799,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 339930?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Doll, Toy, and Game Manufacturing was $309,446,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 339930?
The number of reported paid employees is 6,382.