NAICS Code 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing industrial and commercial electric apparatus and other equipment (except lighting equipment, household appliances, transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, relays, industrial controls, batteries, communication and energy wire and cable, wiring devices, and carbon and graphite products). This industry includes power converters (i.e., AC to DC and DC to AC), power supplies, surge suppressors, and similar equipment for industrial-type and consumer-type equipment.
NAICS Code 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 1,113 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 31,666 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing are:
- Amplifiers, magnetic, pulse, and maser, manufacturing
- Appliance cords made from purchased insulated wire
- Atom smashers (i.e., particle accelerators) manufacturing
- Battery chargers, solid-state, manufacturing
- Bells, electric, manufacturing
- Betatrons manufacturing
- Capacitors (except electronic), fixed and variable, manufacturing
- Cathodic protection equipment manufacturing
- Chimes, electric, manufacturing
- Cleaning equipment, ultrasonic (except dental, medical), manufacturing
- Condensers (except electronic), fixed and variable, manufacturing
- Cyclotrons manufacturing
- Door opening and closing devices, electrical, manufacturing
- Electric bells manufacturing
- Electric fence chargers manufacturing
- Electrochemical generators (i.e., fuel cells) manufacturing
- Electron linear accelerators manufacturing
- Electrostatic particle accelerators manufacturing
- Extension cords made from purchased insulated wire
- Fuel cells, electrochemical generators, manufacturing
- Garage door openers manufacturing
- Gongs, electric, manufacturing
- Inverters, solid-state, manufacturing
- Linear accelerators manufacturing
- Maser (i.e., microwave amplification by stimulated emission of radiation) amplifiers manufacturing
- Mercury arc rectifiers (i.e., electrical apparatus) manufacturing
- Particle accelerators, high-voltage, manufacturing
- Photovoltaic panels made from purchased cells
- Power converter units (i.e., AC to DC), static, manufacturing
- Power supplies, regulated and unregulated, manufacturing
- Rectifiers (except electronic component type, semiconductor) manufacturing
- Semiconductor battery chargers manufacturing
- Semiconductor high-voltage power supplies manufacturing
- Semiconductor high-voltage power supply manufacturing
- Series capacitors (except electronic) manufacturing
- Sery capacitors (except electronic) manufacturing
- Surge suppressors manufacturing
- Thermoelectric generators manufacturing
- Ultrasonic cleaning equipment (except dental, medical) manufacturing
- Ultrasonic generators sold separately for inclusion in tools and equipment manufacturing
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) manufacturing
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) manufacturing
- UPS (uninterruptible power supplies) manufacturing
- Manufacturing lighting equipment: classified in NAICS Code - 3351 - Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing household-type appliances: classified in NAICS Code - 3352 - Household Appliance Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing transformers, motors, generators, switchgear, relays, and industrial controls: classified in NAICS Code - 33531 - Electrical Equipment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing primary and storage batteries: classified in NAICS Code - 33591 - Battery Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing communication and energy wire and cable from purchased wire or fiber-optic strand: classified in NAICS Code - 33592 - Communication and Energy Wire and Cable Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing current-carrying and noncurrent-carrying wiring devices: classified in NAICS Code - 33593 - Wiring Device Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic component-type rectifiers (except semiconductor): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing semiconductor rectifiers, voltage regulating integrated circuits, power converting integrated circuits, and similar semiconductor devices: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334413 - Semiconductor andRelated Device Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing electronic component-type capacitors and condensers: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334416 - Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing carbon and graphite products: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 335991 - Carbon and Graphite Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing equipment incorporating lasers: classified in various manufacturing subsectors based on the associated production process of the finished equipment.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 335999 - All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.