NAICS CODE 312230 - Tobacco Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) the stemming and redrying of tobacco and/or (2) manufacturing cigarettes or other tobacco products.
NAICS Code 312230 - Tobacco Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 254 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 13,266 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 312230 - Tobacco Manufacturing are:
- Chewing tobacco manufacturing
- Cigar manufacturing
- Cigarettes manufacturing
- Imitation tobacco cigarettes, manufacturing
- Pipe tobacco, prepared, manufacturing
- Reconstituting tobacco
- Smoking tobacco (e.g., cigarette, pipe) manufacturing
- Snuff manufacturing
- Tobacco leaf processing and aging
- Tobacco products (e.g., chewing, smoking, snuff) manufacturing
- Tobacco products, imitation, manufacturing
- Tobacco sheeting services
- Tobacco stemming and redrying
- Selling leaf tobacco as merchant wholesalers that also engage in stemming tobacco: classified in NAICS Code - 424940 - Tobacco and Tobacco Product Merchant Wholesalers.
- Selling leaf tobacco as agents or brokers that also engage in stemming tobacco: classified in NAICS Code - 425120 - Wholesale Trade Agents and Brokers..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 312230 - Tobacco Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 312230 - Tobacco Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.