NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) slaughtering poultry and small game and/or (2) preparing processed poultry and small game meat and meat byproducts.
NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 370 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 239,582 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing are:
- Canning poultry (except baby and pet food)
- Chickens, processing, fresh, frozen, canned, or cooked (except baby and pet food)
- Chickens, slaughtering and dressing
- Dressing small game
- Ducks, processing, fresh, frozen, canned, or cooked
- Ducks, slaughtering and dressing
- Geese, processing, fresh, frozen, canned, or cooked
- Geese, slaughtering and dressing
- Hams, poultry, manufacturing
- Hot dogs, poultry, manufacturing
- Luncheon meat, poultry, manufacturing
- Meat canning, poultry (except baby and pet food), manufacturing
- Meat products (e.g., hot dogs, luncheon meats, sausages) made from a combination of poultry and other meats
- Poultry (e.g., canned, cooked, fresh, frozen) manufacturing
- Poultry (e.g., canned, cooked, fresh, frozen) processing
- Poultry canning (except baby, pet food)
- Poultry slaughtering, dressing, and packing
- Processed poultry manufacturing
- Rabbits processing (i.e., canned, cooked, fresh, frozen)
- Rabbits slaughtering and dressing
- Small game, processing, fresh, frozen, canned or cooked
- Small game, slaughtering, dressing and packing
- Turkeys, processing, fresh, frozen, canned, or cooked
- Turkeys, slaughtering and dressing
Example photo for industry NAICS 311615 - Poultry Processing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Slaughtering animals (except poultry and small game) and/or preparing meats: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311611 - Animal (except Poultry) Slaughtering.
- Preparing meat and meat byproducts (except poultry and small game) from purchased meats: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311612 - Meat Processed from Carcasses.
- Rendering animal fat, bones, and meat scraps: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311613 - Rendering and Meat Byproduct Processing.
- Canning poultry and small game for baby food: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311422 - Specialty Canning.
- Producing meat-based animal feeds from carcasses: classified in NAICS Code - 31111 - Animal Food Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing canned and frozen meat products, such as nationality foods (e.g., enchiladas, egg rolls, pizza) and frozen dinners: classified in NAICS Code - 3114 - Fruit and Vegetable Preserving andSpecialty Food Manufacturing.
- Drying, freezing, and breaking eggs: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311999 - All Other Miscellaneous Food Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 311615 - Poultry Processing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$3,766,709,362
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 311615 is $523,898,697. Canada, Chile, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Poultry, Prepared Or Preserved in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $4,290,608,059. Mexico, Hong Kong, and Canada accounted for the top exports of Poultry, Prepared Or Preserved in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Poultry Processing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Poultry Processing with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 311615?
There are 370 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 311615?
In 2017 the total revenue for Poultry Processing was $68,472,375,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 311615?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Poultry Processing was $7,858,866,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 311615?
The number of reported paid employees is 239,582.