NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in installing or servicing building equipment (except electrical, plumbing, heating, cooling, or ventilation equipment). The repair and maintenance of miscellaneous building equipment is included in this industry. The work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector. There are 3,251 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 124,912 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors are:
- Antenna, household-type, installation
- ATMs (automatic teller machines) installation
- Automated and revolving door installation
- Automatic gate (e.g., garage, parking lot) installation
- Boiler and pipe insulation installation
- Boiler covering installation
- Bowling alley equipment installation
- Church bell and tower clock installation
- Commercial kitchen food preparation equipment (e.g., mixers, ovens, stoves) installation
- Commercial-type door installation
- Conveyor system installation
- Deodorization (i.e., air filtration) system installation
- Dismantling large-scale machinery and equipment
- Door, commercial- or industrial-type, installation
- Duct insulation installation
- Dumbwaiter installation
- Elevator installation
- Escalator installation
- Garage door, commercial- or industrial-type, installation
- Gasoline pump, service station, installation
- Hoisting and placement of large-scale apparatus
- Incinerators, building equipment type, installation
- Insulation, boiler, duct and pipe, installation
- Lightning protection equipment (e.g., lightning rod) installation
- Lightning rod and conductor installation
- Machine rigging
- Machinery and equipment, large-scale, installation
- Material handling equipment installation
- Mechanical equipment insulation
- Motor vehicle garage and service station mechanical equipment (e.g., gasoline pumps, hoists) installation
- Moving sidewalk installation
- Overhead door, commercial- or industrial-type, installation
- Pipe covering
- Pipe, duct and boiler insulation
- Pneumatic tube conveyor system installation
- Power boiler, installation only
- Power generating equipment installation
- Revolving door installation
- Rigging large-scale equipment
- Rubber door installation
- Satellite dish, household-type, installation
- Vacuum cleaning system, built-in, installation
- Vault, safe and banking machine installation
- Vehicle lift installation
- Vending machine installation
- Water pipe insulating
Example photo for industry NAICS 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing industrial equipment with incidental installation: classified in NAICS Code - 31-33 - Manufacturing.
- Repair and maintenance of commercial refrigeration equipment or production equipment: classified in NAICS Code - 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.