ISIC Code 3020 - Manufacture Of Railway Locomotives And Rolling Stock
This class includes:
- Manufacture of electric, diesel, steam and other rail locomotives
- Manufacture of self-propelled railway or tramway coaches, vans and trucks, maintenance or service vehicles
- Manufacture of railway or tramway rolling stock, not self-propelled:
- Passenger coaches, goods vans, tank wagons, self-discharging vans and wagons, workshop vans, crane vans, tenders etc.
- Manufacture of specialized parts of railway or tramway locomotives or of rolling stock:
- Bogies, axles and wheels, brakes and parts of brakes; hooks and coupling devices, buffers and buffer parts; shock absorbers; wagon and locomotive frames; bodies; corridor connections etc.
- Manufacture of mechanical and electromechanical signalling, safety and traffic control equipment for railways, tramways, inland waterways, roads, parking facilities, airfields etc.
- Manufacture of mining locomotives and mining rail cars
- Manufacture of railway car seats
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of unassembled rails, see ISIC Code - 2410
- Manufacture of assembled railway track fixtures, see ISIC Code - 2599
- Manufacture of electric motors, see ISIC Code - 2710
- Manufacture of electrical signalling, safety or traffic-control equipment, see ISIC Code - 2790
- Manufacture of engines and turbines, see ISIC Code - 2811