NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing and/or rebuilding locomotives, locomotive frames and parts; (2) manufacturing railroad, street, and rapid transit cars and car equipment for operation on rails for freight and passenger service; and (3) manufacturing rail layers, ballast distributors, rail tamping equipment and other railway track maintenance equipment.
NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 213 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 29,416 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing are:
- Brakes and parts for railroad rolling stock manufacturing
- Buses, trackless trolley, manufacturing
- Industrial locomotives and parts manufacturing
- Light rail cars and equipment manufacturing
- Locomotives manufacturing
- Locomotives rebuilding
- Lubrication systems, locomotive (except pumps), manufacturing
- Mining locomotives and parts manufacturing
- Rail laying and tamping equipment manufacturing
- Railroad cars and car equipment manufacturing
- Railroad cars, self-propelled, manufacturing
- Railroad locomotives and parts (except diesel engines) manufacturing
- Railroad rolling stock manufacturing
- Rapid transit cars and equipment manufacturing
- Rolling stock, railroad, rebuilding
- Streetcars and car equipment, urban transit, manufacturing
- Subway cars manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing mining rail cars are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 333131 - Mining Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing locomotive fuel lubricating or cooling medium pumps are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 333914 - Pump and Pumping Equipment Manufacturing.
- Repair establishments of railroad and local transit companies primarily engaged in repairing railroad and transit cars are classified in NAICS Code - 488210 - Support Activities for Rail Transportation.
- Establishments not owned by railroad or local transit companies engaged in repairing railroad cars and locomotive engines are classified in NAICS Code - 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery andEquipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$1,367,466,572
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 336510 is $1,462,880,413. Canada, China, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Railroad Rolling Stock in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,830,346,985. Canada, Mexico, and India accounted for the top exports of Railroad Rolling Stock in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing with under 1,500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 336510?
There are 213 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 336510?
In 2017 the total revenue for Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing was $15,986,225,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 336510?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing was $1,855,288,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 336510?
The number of reported paid employees is 29,416.