NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing and/or rebuilding locomotives, locomotive frames and parts; (2) manufacturing railroad, street, and rapid transit cars and car equipment for operation on rails for freight and passenger service; and (3) manufacturing rail layers, ballast distributors, rail tamping equipment and other railway track maintenance equipment.
NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 164 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 29,018 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing are:
- Brakes and parts for railroad rolling stock manufacturing
- Buses, trackless trolley, manufacturing
- Industrial locomotives and parts manufacturing
- Light rail cars and equipment manufacturing
- Locomotives manufacturing
- Locomotives rebuilding
- Lubrication systems, locomotive (except pumps), manufacturing
- Mining locomotives and parts manufacturing
- Rail laying and tamping equipment manufacturing
- Railroad cars and car equipment manufacturing
- Railroad cars, self-propelled, manufacturing
- Railroad locomotives and parts (except diesel engines) manufacturing
- Railroad rolling stock manufacturing
- Rapid transit cars and equipment manufacturing
- Rolling stock, railroad, rebuilding
- Streetcars and car equipment, urban transit, manufacturing
- Subway cars manufacturing
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing mining rail cars are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 333131 - Mining Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing.
- Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing locomotive fuel lubricating or cooling medium pumps are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 333914 - Pump and Pumping Equipment Manufacturing.
- Repair establishments of railroad and local transit companies primarily engaged in repairing railroad and transit cars are classified in NAICS Code - 488210 - Support Activities for Rail Transportation.
- Establishments not owned by railroad or local transit companies engaged in repairing railroad cars and locomotive engines are classified in NAICS Code - 811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery andEquipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 336510 - Railroad Rolling Stock Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.