NAICS Code 524114-03 - Hospital & Medical Service PlansMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 524114-03 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 524114-03
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Hospital & Medical Service Plans industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Claims processing software
- Health risk assessment tools
- Provider network management software
- Electronic health records (EHR) systems
- Medical coding and billing software
- Customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Telemedicine platforms
- Health savings account (HSA) management software
- Fraud detection software
- Data analytics tools
Industry Examples of Hospital & Medical Service Plans
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 524114-03, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Health insurance plans
- Medical coverage plans
- Hospitalization insurance
- Prescription drug plans
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Mental health coverage
- Maternity coverage
- Long-term care insurance
- Disability insurance
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 524114-03 - Hospital & Medical Service Plans
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- Health Insurance License: A license required by all insurance agents and brokers who sell health insurance products. The license is issued by the state in which the agent or broker intends to sell insurance. The license ensures that the agent or broker has the necessary knowledge and skills to sell health insurance products. Issued by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHIS): A certification program that provides training in health insurance products, regulations, and compliance. The program is designed for insurance agents, brokers, and other professionals who work in the health insurance industry. Offered by the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU).
- Compliance Certification Board (CCB) Certification: A certification program that provides training in regulatory compliance for the healthcare industry. The program is designed for compliance professionals who work in the healthcare industry. Offered by the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA).
- Certified In Healthcare Privacy and Security (CHPS): A certification program that provides training in healthcare privacy and security regulations. The program is designed for healthcare professionals who work in privacy and security roles. Offered by the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- Certified Professional In Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM): A certification program that provides training in healthcare risk management. The program is designed for healthcare professionals who work in risk management roles. Offered by the American Hospital Association (AHA).
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 524114-03 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The Hospital & Medical Service Plans industry has a long history dating back to the early 20th century when the first Blue Cross plan was established in the United States. This plan was created to provide prepaid hospital care to individuals and was the first of its kind. In the 1930s, Blue Shield plans were established to provide prepaid physician services. The two plans merged in the 1980s to form Blue Cross Blue Shield. In recent years, the industry has seen significant growth due to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act, which has increased the number of individuals with health insurance coverage. Additionally, advancements in medical technology and treatments have led to increased demand for health insurance coverage.
Future Outlook for Hospital & Medical Service Plans
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 524114-03 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Hospital & Medical Service Plans industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for healthcare services and the aging population. The COVID-19 pandemic has also highlighted the importance of healthcare services and insurance coverage, which is expected to drive growth in the industry. The industry is also expected to benefit from the increasing adoption of telemedicine and other digital health technologies. However, the industry may face challenges such as rising healthcare costs and regulatory changes. Overall, the industry is expected to continue to grow and evolve to meet the changing needs of consumers and the healthcare industry.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 524114-03
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Hospital & Medical Service Plans industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Virtual Care: Hospital & Medical Service Plans are increasingly offering virtual care options to their members, allowing them to access healthcare services remotely.
- Personalized Health Plans: Some Hospital & Medical Service Plans are offering personalized health plans that are tailored to the individual needs of their members.
- Health and Wellness Programs: Many Hospital & Medical Service Plans are offering health and wellness programs to their members, such as fitness classes and nutrition counseling.
- Mobile Apps: Hospital & Medical Service Plans are developing mobile apps that allow members to access their health information, find healthcare providers, and manage their health.
- Value-Based Care: Some Hospital & Medical Service Plans are shifting towards value-based care models, which focus on improving patient outcomes and reducing healthcare costs.
NAICS Code 524114-03 - Hospital & Medical Service Plans
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.