NAICS Code 334416 Capacitor, Resistor, Coil, Transformer, and Other Inductor Manufacturing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing electronic fixed and variable capacitors and condensers; (2) manufacturing electronic resistors, such as fixed and variable resistors, resistor networks, thermistors, and varistors; and (3) manufacturing electronic inductors, such as coils and transformers.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing electrical capacitors for power generation and distribution, heavy industrial equipment, induction heating and melting, and similar industrial applications: classified in U.S. Industry 335999,All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- Manufacturing electronic rheostats: classified in U.S. Industry 334419, Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Manufacturing electrical transformers used in the generation, storage, transmission, transformation, distribution, and utilization of electrical energy: classified in U.S. Industry 335311, Power,Distribution, and Specialty Transformer Manufacturing.
- Capacitors, electronic, fixed and variable, manufacturing
- Chokes for electronic circuitry manufacturing
- Condensers, electronic, manufacturing
- Inductors, electronic component-type (e.g., chokes, coils, transformers), manufacturing
- Resistors, electronic, manufacturing
- Telephone and telegraph transformers, electronic component-type, manufacturing
- Thermistors manufacturing
- Transformers, electronic component-types, manufacturing
- Varistors manufacturing
Hot Mailing Leads