SOC Code 39-0000 - Personal Care and Service Occupations
Hourly Wage (avg)$15.03
Annual Wage (avg)$31,260
For detailed description of this occupation see final level subcategories.
SOC Code 39-0000 - Personal Care and Service Occupations is a top level Major Occupation code. There are 3,303,200 total employees classified in this Major Occupation category in the USA, with an average Hourly Wage of $15.03 and average Annual Wage of $31,260. For more specific occupations under the Personal Care and Service Occupations category, use the Hierarchy Navigation Subcategories.
- 39-1000 - Supervisors of Personal Care and Service Workers
- 39-2000 - Animal Care and Service Workers
- 39-3000 - Entertainment Attendants and Related Workers
- 39-4000 - Funeral Service Workers
- 39-5000 - Personal Appearance Workers
- 39-6000 - Baggage Porters, Bellhops, and Concierges
- 39-7000 - Tour and Travel Guides
- 39-9000 - Other Personal Care and Service Workers
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.