SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores
Industry SectorRetail Trade
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Stores, commonly known as supermarkets, food stores, and grocery stores, primarily engaged in the retail sale of all sorts of canned foods and dry goods, such as tea, coffee, spices, sugar, and flour; fresh fruits and vegetables; and fresh and prepared meats, fish, and poultry.
SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores is a final level code of the “Retail Trade” Division. There are 206,211 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 4,000,122 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores are:
- Convenience food stores - retail
- Food markets - retail
- Frozen food and freezer plans, except meat - retail
- Grocery stores, with or without fresh meat - retail
- Supermarkets, grocery - retail
Example photo for industry SIC 5411 - Grocery Stores. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 5411 - Grocery Stores? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 5411
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 5411 – Grocery Stores. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 541101 Food Markets
- 541102 Snack Products
- 541103 Convenience Stores
- 541104 Food Products-Retail
- 541105 Grocers-Retail
- 541106 Markets-Kosher
- 541107 Grocers-Ethnic Foods
- 541108 Grocers-Health Foods
- 541109 Grocers-Take-Out Foods
- 5411001 Grocers
- 5411002 Convenience Stores
- 5411003 Supermarkets
- 5411004 Chain Convenience Stores
- 5411005 Independent Grocery Stores
- 5411006 Independent Convenience Stores
- 5411007 Delicatessen Stores
- 5411008 Chain Supermarkets
- 5411009 Chain Grocery Stores
- 5411010 Independent Supermarkets
- 5411011 Large Grocery Stores-Hypermarkets
- 5411012 Cooperative Food Stores
- 5411013 Frozen Foods
- 5411014 Supermarkets-55,-65 Square Feet
- 5411015 Food Markets
- 5411016 Supermarkets, 66,-99, Square Feet
- 5411017 Snack Products
- 5411018 Food Products
- 5411019 Markets-Kosher
- 5411020 Grocers-Ethnic Foods
- 5411021 Grocers-Health Foods
- 5411022 Grocers-Take-Out Foods
- 54110000 Grocery Stores
- 54110100 Supermarkets
- 54110101 Supermarkets, Chain
- 54110102 Supermarkets, Greater Than 100,000 Square Feet (hypermarket)
- 54110103 Supermarkets, Independent
- 54110104 Supermarkets, 55,000 - 65,000 Square Feet (superstore)
- 54110105 Supermarkets, 66,000 - 99,000 Square Feet
- 54110200 Convenience Stores
- 54110201 Convenience Stores, Chain
- 54110202 Convenience Stores, Independent
- 54119901 Cooperative Food Stores
- 54119902 Delicatessen Stores
- 54119903 Frozen Food And Freezer Plans, Except Meat
- 54119904 Grocery Stores, Chain
- 54119905 Grocery Stores, Independent
Questions & Answers
What is the SIC code for convenience stores?
The SIC Code for convenience stores is SIC Code 541103 – Convenience Stores. This is a sub-category of SIC Code 5411 – Grocery Stores.