NAICS Code 452311 - Warehouse Clubs and Supercenters
Industry SectorRetail Trade
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments known as warehouse clubs, superstores, or supercenters, primarily engaged in retailing a general line of groceries, including a significant amount and variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meats, and other perishable groceries, in combination with a general line of new merchandise, such as apparel, furniture, and appliances.
NAICS Code 452311 - Warehouse Clubs and Supercenters is a final level code of the “Retail Trade” Sector. There are 1,647 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 452311 - Warehouse Clubs and Supercenters are:
- Superstores (i.e., food and general merchandise)
- Warehouse clubs (i.e., food and general merchandise)
- Retailing a general line of merchandise via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in NAICS Code - 454 - Nonstore Retailers.
- Retailing a general line of food, known as supermarkets and grocery stores: classified in NAICS Code - 445110 - Supermarkets and Other Grocery (except Convenience) Stores.
- Retailing a general line of new merchandise, known as department stores -are classified in NAICS Code - 452210 - Department Stores.
- Retailing a general line of new merchandise, except department stores, warehouse clubs, superstores, and supercenters: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 452319 - All Other General Merchandise Stores.
- Retailing used merchandise: classified in NAICS Code - 453310 - Used Merchandise Stores..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 452311 - Warehouse Clubs and Supercenters ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.