SIC Code 2084 - Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing wines, brandy, and brandy spirits. this industry also includes bonded wine cellars which are engaged in blending wines.
SIC Code 2084 - Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 4,563 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 102,642 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2084 - Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits are:
- Brandy spirits
- Wine cellars, bonded: engaged in blending wines
- Wine coolers (beverages)
Establishments primarily bottling purchased wines, brandy, and brandy spirits, but which do not manufacture wines and brandy, are classified in Wholesale Trade, SIC Code - 5182.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2084 - Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2084 - Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2084
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2084 – Wines, Brandy, and Brandy Spirits. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 208401 Wineries (manufacturers)
- 208498 Wines Brandy & Brandy Spirits (manufacturers)
- 2084001 Wines Brandy & Brandy Spirits (manufacturers)
- 2084002 Wine Manufacturers
- 2084003 Wine Cellars
- 2084004 Wine Coolers
- 2084005 Brandy & Brandy Spirits (manufacturers)
- 2084006 Brandy
- 2084007 Brandy Spirits
- 2084008 Neutral Fruit Spirits
- 20840000 Wines, Brandy, And Brandy Spirits
- 20840100 Wines
- 20840101 Wine Coolers (beverages)
- 20840200 Brandy And Brandy Spirits
- 20840201 Brandy
- 20840202 Brandy Spirits
- 20840204 Neutral Spirits, Fruit
- 20849901 Wine Cellars, Bonded: Engaged In Blending Wines