SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages
Industry SectorWholesale Trade
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in the wholesale distribution of distilled spirits, including neutral spirits and ethyl alcohol used in blended wines and distilled liquors.
SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages is a final level code of the “Wholesale Trade” Division. There are 1,135 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 19,098 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 5182
Common types of examples within SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages are:
- Bottling wines and liquors - wholesale
- Brandy and brandy spirits - wholesale
- Cocktails, alcoholic: premixed - wholesale
- Liquors, distilled - wholesale
- Neutral spirits - wholesale
- Spirits - wholesale
- Wine coolers, alcoholic - wholesale
- Wines - wholesale
Example photo for industry SIC 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 5182 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 5182
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 5182 – Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverages. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 518201Liquors Wholesale
- 518203Wines Wholesale
- 518204Wine Brokers Wholesale
- 518205Distillery Equipment & Supplies Wholesale
- 518206Brewers Equipment & Supplies Wholesale
- 518207Wines-Sacramental (wholesale)
- 5182001Wine & Distilled Beverages Wholesale
- 5182002Wines Wholesale
- 5182003Liquors Wholesale
- 5182004Bottling Wines & Liquors Wholesale
- 5182005Brandy & Brandy Spirits
- 5182006Wine Brokers Wholesale
- 5182007Distillery Equipment & Supplies Wholesale
- 5182008Wine Coolers, Alcoholic
- 5182010Brewers Equipment & Supplies Wholesale
- 5182011Wines-Sacramental Wholesale
- 5182012Neutral Spirits
- 51820000Wine And Distilled Beverages
- 51820101Brandy And Brandy Spirits
- 51820102Wine Coolers, Alcoholic
- 51820201Cocktails, Alcoholic: Premixed
- 51820202Neutral Spirits
- 51829901Bottling Wines And Liquors