NAICS Code 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments known as line-haul railroads primarily engaged in operating railroads for the transport of passengers and/or cargo over a long distance within a rail network. These establishments provide for the intercity movement of trains between the terminals and stations on main and branch lines of a linehaul rail network (except for local switching services).
NAICS Code 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 5,033 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads are:
- Freight railways, line-haul
- Passenger railways, line-haul
- Railroad transportation, line-haul
- Railroads, line-haul
- Railway transportation, line-haul
- Operating switching and terminal facilities as separate establishments: classified in NAICS Code - 488210 - Support Activities for Rail Transportation.
- Operating railroads over a short distance on local rail lines: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 482112 - Short Line Railroads.
- Operating commuter rail systems: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 485112 - Commuter Rail Systems..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.