NAICS Code 482112 - Short Line Railroads
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments known as short-line railroads primarily engaged in operating railroads for the transport of cargo over a short distance on local rail lines not part of a rail network.
NAICS Code 482112 - Short Line Railroads is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 482112 - Short Line Railroads are:
- Beltline railroads
- Freight railways, short-line or beltline
- Logging railroads
- Railroad transportation, short-line or beltline
- Railroads, short-line or beltline
- Railway transportation, short-line or beltline
- Short-line railroads
Example photo for industry NAICS 482112 - Short Line Railroads . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Operating street railroads, commuter rail, and urban rapid transit systems: classified in NAICS Code - 4851 - Urban Transit Systems.
- Operating scenic and sightseeing trains: classified in NAICS Code - 487110 - Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Land.
- Operating switching and terminal facilities as separate establishments: classified in NAICS Code - 488210 - Support Activities for Rail Transportation.
- Operating railroads for the transport of passengers and/or cargo over a long distance: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 482111 - Line-Haul Railroads..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 482112 - Short Line Railroads ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Short Line Railroads to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Short Line Railroads with under 1,500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.