NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in fabricating structural metal products, such as assemblies of concrete reinforcing bars and fabricated bar joists.
NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 4,818 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 101,013 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing are:
- Barge sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Bars, concrete reinforcing, manufacturing
- Boat sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Bridge sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Concrete reinforcing bar (rebar) assemblies, fabrication
- Dam gates, metal plate, manufacturing
- Expansion joints, metal, manufacturing
- Fabricated bar joists manufacturing
- Fabricated structural metal manufacturing
- Flood gates, metal plate, manufacturing
- Floor jacks, metal, manufacturing
- Floor posts, adjustable metal, manufacturing
- Highway bridge sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Joists, fabricated bar, manufacturing
- Landing mats, aircraft, metal, manufacturing
- Radio and television tower sections, fabricated structural metal, manufacturing
- Railway bridge sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Ship sections, prefabricated metal, manufacturing
- Steel joists manufacturing
- Steel railroad car racks manufacturing
- Structural steel, fabricated, manufacturing
- Television tower sections, fabricated structural metal, manufacturing
- Transmission tower sections, fabricated structural metal, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing concrete reinforcing bars in an iron and steel mill: classified in NAICS Code - 331110 - Iron and Steel Mills and Ferroalloy Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing metal windows and doors: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332321 - Metal Window and Door Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing metal studs: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332322 - Sheet Metal Work Manufacturing.
- Constructing buildings, bridges, and other heavy construction projects on site: classified in NAICS Code - 23 - Construction.
- Manufacturing concrete reinforcing bar by rolling and drawing steel from purchased steel: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 331221 - Rolled Steel Shape Manufacturing.
- Building ships, boats, and barges: classified in NAICS Code - 33661 - Ship and Boat Building.
- Prefabricating metal buildings, panels, and sections: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332311 - Prefabricated Metal Building and Component Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 332312 - Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$3,000,944,075
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 332312 is $4,075,378,577. Canada, China, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Fabricated Structural Metals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $1,074,434,502. Canada, Mexico, and Japan accounted for the top exports of Fabricated Structural Metals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 332312?
There are 4,818 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 332312?
In 2017 the total revenue for Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing was $31,852,667,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 332312?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Fabricated Structural Metal Manufacturing was $5,562,995,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 332312?
The number of reported paid employees is 101,013.