NAICS CODE 312140 - Distilleries
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) distilling potable liquors (except brandies); (2) distilling and blending liquors; and (3) blending and mixing liquors and other ingredients.
NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 426 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 11,038 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries are:
- Alcoholic beverages (except brandy) distilling
- Beverages, liquors (except brandies), manufacturing
- Blending distilled beverages (except brandy)
- Distilling alcoholic beverages (except brandy)
- Distilling potable liquor (except brandy)
- Eggnog, alcoholic, manufacturing
- Ethyl alcohol, potable, manufacturing
- Grain alcohol, beverage, manufacturing
- Liquors, distilling and blending (except brandy)
- Mixed drinks, alcoholic, manufacturing
- Neutral spirit, beverages (except fruit), manufacturing
- Spirits, distilled (except brandy), manufacturing
- Manufacturing nonpotable ethyl alcohol: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325193 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing.
- Bottling liquors made elsewhere: classified in NAICS Code - 424820 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Merchant Wholesalers.
- Manufacturing brandies: classified in NAICS Code - 312130 - Wineries..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.