NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) distilling potable liquors (except brandies); (2) distilling and blending liquors; and (3) blending and mixing liquors and other ingredients.
NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 598 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 11,055 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries are:
- Alcoholic beverages (except brandy) distilling
- Beverages, liquors (except brandies), manufacturing
- Blending distilled beverages (except brandy)
- Distilling alcoholic beverages (except brandy)
- Distilling potable liquor (except brandy)
- Eggnog, alcoholic, manufacturing
- Ethyl alcohol, potable, manufacturing
- Grain alcohol, beverage, manufacturing
- Liquors, distilling and blending (except brandy)
- Mixed drinks, alcoholic, manufacturing
- Neutral spirit, beverages (except fruit), manufacturing
- Spirits, distilled (except brandy), manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 312140 - Distilleries . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing nonpotable ethyl alcohol: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325193 - Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing.
- Bottling liquors made elsewhere: classified in NAICS Code - 424820 - Wine and Distilled Alcoholic Beverage Merchant Wholesalers.
- Manufacturing brandies: classified in NAICS Code - 312130 - Wineries..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 312140 - Distilleries ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$4,869,905,194
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 312140 is $7,019,364,551. United Kingdom, Mexico, and France accounted for the top imports of Distilled Liquors in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,149,459,357. Canada, United Kingdom, and Germany accounted for the top exports of Distilled Liquors in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Distilleries to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Distilleries with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 312140?
There are 598 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 312140?
In 2017 the total revenue for Distilleries was $12,664,061,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 312140?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Distilleries was $695,116,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 312140?
The number of reported paid employees is 11,055.