NAICS Code 212291 - Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in developing the mine site, mining, and/or beneficiating (i.e., preparing) uranium-radium-vanadium ores.
NAICS Code 212291 - Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 3 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 526 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 212291 - Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining are:
- Carnotite mining and/or beneficiating
- Leaching of uranium, radium, or vanadium ores
- Pitchblende mining and/or beneficiating
- Radium ores mining and/or beneficiating
- Roscoelite (vanadium hydromica) mining and/or beneficiating
- Tyuyamunite mining and/or beneficiating
- Uraninite (pitchblende) mining and/or beneficiating
- Uranium ores mining and/or beneficiating
- Uranium-radium-vanadium ore mine site development for own account
- Uranium-radium-vanadium ores mining and/or beneficiating
- Vanadium ores mining and/or beneficiating
Example photo for industry NAICS 212291 - Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 212291 - Uranium-Radium-Vanadium Ore Mining ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.