ISIC Code 1020 - Processing And Preserving Of Fish, Crustaceans And Molluscs
This class includes:
- Preparation and preservation of fish, crustaceans and molluscs: freezing, deep-freezing, drying, smoking, salting, immersing in brine, canning etc.
- Production of fish, crustacean and mollusc products: cooked fish, fish fillets, roes, caviar, caviar substitutes etc.
- Production of fishmeal for human consumption or animal feed
- Production of meals and solubles from fish and other aquatic animals unfit for human consumption
- Activities of vessels engaged only in the processing and preserving of fish
- Processing of seaweed