SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing animal oils, including fish oil and other marine animal oils, and fish and animal meal; and those rendering inedible stearin, grease, and tallow from animal fat, bones, and meat scraps.
SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 295 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,126 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils are:
- Feather meal
- Fish liver oils, crude
- Fish meal
- Fish oil and fish oil meal
- Grease rendering, inedible
- Meal, meat and bone: not prepared as feed
- Meat and bone meal and tankage
- Oils, animal
- Oils, fish and marine animal: e.g., herring, menhaden, whale
- Rendering plants, inedible grease and tallow
- Stearin, animal: inedible
- Tallow rendering, inedible
Example photo for industry SIC 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing lard and edible tallow and stearin are classified in SIC Code - 201; those refining marine animal oils for medicinal purposes are classified in SIC Code - 2833; and those manufacturing fatty acids are classified in SIC Code - 2899.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2077
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2077 – Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 207701 Animal Carcass Removal (manufacturers)
- 207702 Rendering Companies (manufacturers)
- 207703 Fish By-Products (manufacturers)
- 207704 Fat Dealers (manufacturers)
- 207705 Oils-Animal & Fish (manufacturers)
- 207798 Animal & Marine Fats & Oils (manufacturers)
- 2077001 Animal & Marine Fats & Oils (manufacturers)
- 2077001 Oils-Animal & Fish (manufacturers)
- 2077002 Inedible Tallow Rendering
- 2077003 Rendering Companies (manufacturers)
- 2077004 Animal Fats, Oils & Meals
- 2077005 Animal Carcass Removal (manufacturers)
- 2077006 Bone Meal (except Animal Feed)
- 2077007 Fat Dealers (manufacturers)
- 2077008 Meat Meal & Tankage (except Animal Feed)
- 2077009 Marine Fats, Oils & Meals
- 2077010 Fish Meal (except Animal Feed)
- 2077011 Fish By-Products (manufacturers)
- 2077011 Fish Oil
- 2077012 Refined Whale Oil
- 2077013 Inedible Grease Rendering
- 2077014 Inedible Animal Stearin
- 20770000 Animal And Marine Fats And Oils
- 20770100 Animal Fats, Oils, And Meals
- 20770101 Bone Meal, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770103 Meat Meal And Tankage, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770200 Marine Fats, Oils, And Meals
- 20770202 Fish Meal, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770203 Fish Oil
- 20770207 Whale Oil, Refined
- 20770300 Rendering
- 20770301 Grease Rendering, Inedible
- 20770302 Stearin, Animal: Inedible
- 20770303 Tallow Rendering, Inedible