SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing animal oils, including fish oil and other marine animal oils, and fish and animal meal; and those rendering inedible stearin, grease, and tallow from animal fat, bones, and meat scraps.
SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 295 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 6,126 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils are:
- Feather meal
- Fish liver oils, crude
- Fish meal
- Fish oil and fish oil meal
- Grease rendering, inedible
- Meal, meat and bone: not prepared as feed
- Meat and bone meal and tankage
- Oils, animal
- Oils, fish and marine animal: e.g., herring, menhaden, whale
- Rendering plants, inedible grease and tallow
- Stearin, animal: inedible
- Tallow rendering, inedible
Example photo for industry SIC 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing lard and edible tallow and stearin are classified in SIC Code - 201; those refining marine animal oils for medicinal purposes are classified in SIC Code - 2833; and those manufacturing fatty acids are classified in SIC Code - 2899.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2077 - Animal and Marine Fats and Oils? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2077
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2077 – Animal and Marine Fats and Oils. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 207701Animal Carcass Removal (manufacturers)
- 207702Rendering Companies (manufacturers)
- 207703Fish By-Products (manufacturers)
- 207704Fat Dealers (manufacturers)
- 207705Oils-Animal & Fish (manufacturers)
- 207798Animal & Marine Fats & Oils (manufacturers)
- 2077001Animal & Marine Fats & Oils (manufacturers)
- 2077001Oils-Animal & Fish (manufacturers)
- 2077002Inedible Tallow Rendering
- 2077003Rendering Companies (manufacturers)
- 2077004Animal Fats, Oils & Meals
- 2077005Animal Carcass Removal (manufacturers)
- 2077006Bone Meal (except Animal Feed)
- 2077007Fat Dealers (manufacturers)
- 2077008Meat Meal & Tankage (except Animal Feed)
- 2077009Marine Fats, Oils & Meals
- 2077010Fish Meal (except Animal Feed)
- 2077011Fish By-Products (manufacturers)
- 2077011Fish Oil
- 2077012Refined Whale Oil
- 2077013Inedible Grease Rendering
- 2077014Inedible Animal Stearin
- 20770000Animal And Marine Fats And Oils
- 20770100Animal Fats, Oils, And Meals
- 20770101Bone Meal, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770103Meat Meal And Tankage, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770200Marine Fats, Oils, And Meals
- 20770202Fish Meal, Except As Animal Feed
- 20770203Fish Oil
- 20770207Whale Oil, Refined
- 20770301Grease Rendering, Inedible
- 20770302Stearin, Animal: Inedible
- 20770303Tallow Rendering, Inedible