SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution
Industry SectorPublic Administration
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Government establishments primarily engaged in providing legal counsel to or prosecution for their governments and operation or administration of crime prevention programs.
SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution is a final level code of the “Public Administration” Division. There are 604 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 431 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 9222
Common types of examples within SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution are:
- Attorneys general's offices
- District attorneys' offices
- Legal counsel offices - government
- Public defenders' offices
- Public prosecutors' offices
Example photo for industry SIC 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 9222 - Legal Counsel and Prosecution? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 9222
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 9222 – Legal Counsel and Prosecution. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 922201Federal Government-Legal Counsel
- 922202State Government-Legal Counsel
- 922203County Government-Legal Counsel
- 922204City Government-Legal Counsel
- 9222001Legal Counsel & Prosecution
- 9222002State Government-Legal Counsel
- 9222003County Government-Legal Counsel
- 9222004Attorney General
- 9222005District Attorney
- 9222006Public Defenders
- 9222007Federal Government-Legal Counsel
- 9222008United States Attorneys
- 9222009City Government-Legal Counsel
- 9222010Public Prosecutors
- 9222011Prosecuting Parties
- 9222012Legal Counsel
- 9222013Legal Counsel Office, Government
- 9222014Legal Counsel & Prosecution, Level Of Government
- 92220000Legal Counsel And Prosecution
- 92220100Prosecuting Parties
- 92220101Attorney General's Office
- 92220102District Attorneys' Office
- 92220103Public Prosecutors' Office
- 92220104United States Attorneys' Office
- 92220200Legal Counsel
- 92220201Legal Counsel Office, Government
- 92220202Public Defenders' Office
- 92220400Legal Counsel And Prosecution, Level Of Government
- 92220401Legal Counsel And Prosecution, Federal Government
- 92220402Legal Counsel And Prosecution, State Government
- 92220403Legal Counsel And Prosecution, County Government
- 92220404Legal Counsel And Prosecution, Local Government