SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing concrete building block and brick from a combination of cement and aggregate.
SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 566 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,035 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick are:
- Architecture block concrete: e.g. fluted, screen, split, slump,
- Blocks, concrete and cinder
- Brick, concrete
- Paving block, concrete
- Plinth blocks, precast terrazzo
Example photo for industry SIC 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Contractors engaged in concrete construction work are classified in SIC Code - 15-17, and establishments primarily engaged in mixing and delivering ready-mixed concrete are classified in SIC Code - 3273.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3271
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3271 – Concrete Block and Brick. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 327101 Concrete-Block & Brick (manufacturers)
- 327102 Cinder Blocks (manufacturers)
- 3271001 Concrete-Block & Brick (manufacturers)
- 3271002 Concrete Or Cinder Blocks
- 3271003 Concrete Landscape Or Retaining Wall Blocks
- 3271004 Concrete Brick
- 3271005 Concrete Paving Blocks
- 3271006 Cinder Blocks (manufacturers)
- 3271007 Architectural Concrete-Block, Split, Fluted, Screen, Etc
- 3271008 Blocks-Concrete-Acoustical
- 3271009 Blocks-Concrete-Chimney Or Fireplace
- 3271010 Blocks-Concrete-Drystack Interlocking
- 3271011 Blocks-Concrete-Glazed Face
- 3271012 Blocks-Concrete-Heat Absorbing
- 3271013 Blocks-Concrete-Insulating
- 3271014 Plinth Blocks, Precast Terrazzo
- 3271015 Sewer & Manhole Block, Concrete
- 32710000 Concrete Block And Brick
- 32719901 Architectural Concrete: Block, Split, Fluted, Screen, Etc.
- 32719902 Blocks, Concrete Or Cinder: Standard
- 32719903 Blocks, Concrete: Acoustical
- 32719904 Blocks, Concrete: Chimney Or Fireplace
- 32719905 Blocks, Concrete: Drystack Interlocking
- 32719906 Blocks, Concrete: Glazed Face
- 32719907 Blocks, Concrete: Heat Absorbing
- 32719908 Blocks, Concrete: Insulating
- 32719909 Blocks, Concrete: Landscape Or Retaining Wall
- 32719911 Brick, Concrete
- 32719912 Paving Blocks, Concrete
- 32719913 Plinth Blocks, Precast Terrazzo
- 32719915 Sewer And Manhole Block, Concrete