SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing concrete building block and brick from a combination of cement and aggregate.
SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 255 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,035 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 3271
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick are:
- Architecture block concrete: e.g. fluted, screen, split, slump,
- Blocks, concrete and cinder
- Brick, concrete
- Paving block, concrete
- Plinth blocks, precast terrazzo
Example photo for industry SIC 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Contractors engaged in concrete construction work are classified in SIC Code - 15-17, and establishments primarily engaged in mixing and delivering ready-mixed concrete are classified in SIC Code - 3273.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 3271 - Concrete Block and Brick? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3271
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3271 – Concrete Block and Brick. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 327101Concrete-Block & Brick (manufacturers)
- 327102Cinder Blocks (manufacturers)
- 3271001Concrete-Block & Brick (manufacturers)
- 3271002Concrete Or Cinder Blocks
- 3271003Concrete Landscape Or Retaining Wall Blocks
- 3271004Concrete Brick
- 3271005Concrete Paving Blocks
- 3271006Cinder Blocks (manufacturers)
- 3271007Architectural Concrete-Block, Split, Fluted, Screen, Etc
- 3271009Blocks-Concrete-Chimney Or Fireplace
- 3271010Blocks-Concrete-Drystack Interlocking
- 3271011Blocks-Concrete-Glazed Face
- 3271012Blocks-Concrete-Heat Absorbing
- 3271014Plinth Blocks, Precast Terrazzo
- 3271015Sewer & Manhole Block, Concrete
- 32710000Concrete Block And Brick
- 32719901Architectural Concrete: Block, Split, Fluted, Screen, Etc.
- 32719902Blocks, Concrete Or Cinder: Standard
- 32719903Blocks, Concrete: Acoustical
- 32719904Blocks, Concrete: Chimney Or Fireplace
- 32719905Blocks, Concrete: Drystack Interlocking
- 32719906Blocks, Concrete: Glazed Face
- 32719907Blocks, Concrete: Heat Absorbing
- 32719908Blocks, Concrete: Insulating
- 32719909Blocks, Concrete: Landscape Or Retaining Wall
- 32719911Brick, Concrete
- 32719912Paving Blocks, Concrete
- 32719913Plinth Blocks, Precast Terrazzo
- 32719915Sewer And Manhole Block, Concrete