ISIC Code 2395 - Manufacture Of Articles Of Concrete, Cement And Plaster
This class includes:
- Manufacture of precast concrete, cement or artificial stone articles for use in construction:
- Tiles, flagstones, bricks, boards, sheets, panels, pipes, posts etc.
- Manufacture of prefabricated structural components for buildings or civil engineering of cement, concrete or artificial stone
- Manufacture of plaster articles for use in construction:
- Boards, sheets, panels etc.
- Manufacture of building materials of vegetable substances (wood wool, straw, reeds, rushes) agglomerated with cement, plaster or other mineral binder
- Manufacture of articles of asbestos-cement or cellulose fibre-cement or the like:
- Corrugated sheets, other sheets, panels, tiles, tubes, pipes, reservoirs, troughs, basins, sinks, jars, furniture, window frames etc.
- Manufacture of other articles of concrete, plaster, cement or artificial stone:
- Statuary, furniture, bas- and haut-reliefs, vases, flowerpots etc.
- Manufacture of powdered mortars
- Manufacture of ready-mix and dry-mix concrete and mortars
This class excludes:
- Manufacture of refractory cements and mortars, see ISIC Code - 2391