SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing soap, synthetic organic detergents, inorganic alkaline detergents, or any combination thereof, and establishments producing crude and refined glycerin from vegetable and animal fats and oils.
SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 730 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 2,652 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 2841
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners are:
- Detergents, synthetic organic and inorganic alkaline
- Dishwashing compounds
- Dye removing cream, soap base
- Glycerin, crude and refined: from fats except synthetic
- Mechanics' paste
- Scouring compounds
- Soap: granulated, liquid, cake, flaked, and chip
- Textile soap
- Washing compounds
Example photo for industry SIC 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing shampoos or shaving products, whether from soap or synthetic detergents, are classified in SIC Code - 2844; and those manufacturing synthetic glycerin are classified in SIC Code - 2869.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2841
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2841 – Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 284101Soaps & Detergents (manufacturers)
- 2841001Soaps & Detergents (manufacturers)
- 2841002Synthetic Organic Or Inorganic Alkaline Detergents
- 2841003Dishwashing Compounds
- 2841004Crude Or Refined Glycerin
- 2841005Scouring Compounds
- 2841006Granulated, Liquid, Cake, Flaked Or Chip Soap
- 2841007Textile Soap
- 28410000Soap And Other Detergents
- 28419901Detergents, Synthetic Organic Or Inorganic Alkaline
- 28419902Dishwashing Compounds
- 28419903Glycerin, Crude Or Refined: From Fats
- 28419904Scouring Compounds
- 28419905Soap: Granulated, Liquid, Cake, Flaked, Or Chip
- 28419906Textile Soap