SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing soap, synthetic organic detergents, inorganic alkaline detergents, or any combination thereof, and establishments producing crude and refined glycerin from vegetable and animal fats and oils.
SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 870 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 2,652 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners are:
- Detergents, synthetic organic and inorganic alkaline
- Dishwashing compounds
- Dye removing cream, soap base
- Glycerin, crude and refined: from fats except synthetic
- Mechanics' paste
- Scouring compounds
- Soap: granulated, liquid, cake, flaked, and chip
- Textile soap
- Washing compounds
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing shampoos or shaving products, whether from soap or synthetic detergents, are classified in SIC Code - 2844; and those manufacturing synthetic glycerin are classified in SIC Code - 2869.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2841 - Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2841
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2841 – Soap and Other Detergents, except Specialty Cleaners. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 284101 Soaps & Detergents (manufacturers)
- 2841001 Soaps & Detergents (manufacturers)
- 2841002 Synthetic Organic Or Inorganic Alkaline Detergents
- 2841003 Dishwashing Compounds
- 2841004 Crude Or Refined Glycerin
- 2841005 Scouring Compounds
- 2841006 Granulated, Liquid, Cake, Flaked Or Chip Soap
- 2841007 Textile Soap
- 28410000 Soap And Other Detergents
- 28419901 Detergents, Synthetic Organic Or Inorganic Alkaline
- 28419902 Dishwashing Compounds
- 28419903 Glycerin, Crude Or Refined: From Fats
- 28419904 Scouring Compounds
- 28419905 Soap: Granulated, Liquid, Cake, Flaked, Or Chip
- 28419906 Textile Soap