SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing thread of cotton, silk, manmade fibers, wool or similar animal fibers. Important products of this industry include sewing, crochet, darning, embroidery, tatting, hand-knitting, and other handicraft threads.
SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 119 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 299 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills are:
- Cotton thread
- Crochet thread: cotton, silk, manmade fibers, and wool
- Darning thread: cotton, silk, manmade fibers, and wool
- Embroidery thread: cotton, silk, man-made fibers, and wool
- Hand-knitting thread: cotton, silk, man-made fibers, and wool
- Manmade fiber thread
- Nylon thread
- Polyester thread
- Rayon thread
- Sewing thread: cotton, silk, manmade fibers, and wool
- Silk thread
- Spinning thread: cotton, silk, manmade fibers, and wool
- Tatting thread: cotton, silk, manmade fibers, and wool
- Thread: except flax, hemp, and ramie
Example photo for industry SIC 2284 - Thread Mills. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing thread of flax, hemp, and ramie are classified in SIC Code - 2299.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2284 - Thread Mills? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2284
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2284 – Thread Mills. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 228401 Notions (manufacturers)
- 228402 Thread (manufacturers)
- 228403 Thread-Cutting-Lace, Fabric Etc (manufacturers)
- 2284001 Thread (manufacturers)
- 2284002 Manmade Fiber Thread
- 2284003 Nylon Thread
- 2284004 Polyester Thread
- 2284005 Natural Fiber Thread
- 2284006 Cotton Thread
- 2284007 Silk Thread
- 2284008 Needle & Handicraft Thread
- 2284009 Crochet Thread
- 2284010 Embroidery Thread
- 2284011 Hand Knitting Thread
- 2284012 Sewing Thread
- 2284013 Thread Bleaching, Dyeing & Finishing
- 2284014 Notions (manufacturers)
- 2284015 Thread-Cutting-Lace, Fabric Etc (manufacturers)
- 22840000 Thread Mills
- 22840100 Thread From Manmade Fibers
- 22840101 Nylon Thread
- 22840102 Polyester Thread
- 22840200 Thread From Natural Fibers
- 22840201 Cotton Thread
- 22840202 Silk Thread
- 22840300 Needle And Handicraft Thread
- 22840301 Crochet Thread
- 22840303 Embroidery Thread
- 22840304 Hand Knitting Thread
- 22840305 Sewing Thread
- 22849901 Thread: Bleaching, Dyeing, And Finishing