SIC Code 2095 - Roasted Coffee
Establishments primarily engaged in roasting coffee, and in manufacturing coffee concentrates and extracts in powdered, liquid, or frozen form, including freeze-dried.
SIC Code 2095 - Roasted Coffee is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 1,003 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,664 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2095 - Roasted Coffee are:
- Coffee extracts
- Coffee roasting, except by wholesale grocers
- Coffee, Found: mixed with grain or chicory
- Coffee, instant and freeze-dried
Coffee roasting by wholesale grocers is classified in Wholesale Trade,SIC Code - 5149.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2095 - Roasted Coffee. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2095 - Roasted Coffee for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2095
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2095 – Roasted Coffee. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 209501 Coffee & Tea Products (manufacturers)
- 209502 Coffee Mills (manufacturers)
- 2095001 Coffee & Tea Products (manufacturers)
- 2095002 Coffee Mills (manufacturers)
- 2095003 Coffee Extracts
- 2095004 Ground Coffee
- 2095005 Freeze-Dried Coffee
- 2095006 Instant Coffee
- 20950000 Roasted Coffee
- 20959901 Coffee Extracts
- 20959902 Coffee Roasting (except By Wholesale Grocers)
- 20959903 Coffee, Ground: Mixed With Grain Or Chicory
- 20959904 Freeze-Dried Coffee
- 20959905 Instant Coffee