NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries
NAICS Code 713290 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities (except casinos or casino hotels) or providing gambling services.
NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries is a final level code of the “Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation” Sector. There are 1,099 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 51,479 people.
Industry SectorArts, Entertainment, and Recreation
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $35,000,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 713290
Industry Examples of NAICS 713290
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries are:
- Betting information services
- Bingo halls
- Bingo parlors
- Card rooms (e.g., poker rooms)
- Coin-operated gambling device concession operators (i.e., supplying and servicing in others' facilities)
- Gambling control boards, operating gambling activities
- Gambling device arcades or parlors, coin-operated
- Gambling device concession operators (i.e., supplying and servicing in others' facilities), coin-operated
- Lottery control boards (i.e., operating lotteries)
- Lottery corporations
- Lottery ticket sales agents (except retail stores)
- Lottery ticket vendors (except retail stores)
- Off-track betting parlors
- Slot machine concession operators (i.e., supplying and servicing in others' facilities)
- Slot machine parlors
- Video gambling device concession operators (i.e., supplying and servicing in others' facilities)
- Video gaming device concession operators (i.e., supplying and servicing in others' facilities)
Example photo for industry NAICS 713290 - Other Gambling Industries . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Operating casinos: classified in NAICS Code - 713210 - Casinos (except Casino Hotels).
- Operating casino hotels: classified in NAICS Code - 721120 - Casino Hotels.
- Operating facilities with coin-operated nongambling amusement devices: classified in NAICS Code - 713120 - Amusement Arcades.
- Supplying and servicing coin-operated nongambling amusement devices in places of business operated by others: classified in NAICS Code - 713990 - All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries.
- Operating racetracks or presenting live racing or sporting events: classified in NAICS Code - 71121 - Spectator Sports..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 713290 - Other Gambling Industries ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA NAICS 713290 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $35,000,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 713290?
There are 1,099 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 713290?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Gambling Industries was $10,123,645,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 713290?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Gambling Industries was $1,536,893,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 713290?
The number of reported paid employees is 51,479.