NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and freight over regular routes and on regular schedules. Establishments in this industry operate flights even if partially loaded. Scheduled air passenger carriers including commuter and helicopter carriers (except scenic and sightseeing) are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 1,042 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 457,269 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation are:
- Air commuter carriers, scheduled
- Air passenger carriers, scheduled
- Commuter air carriers, scheduled
- Helicopter passenger carriers, scheduled
- Passenger air transportation, scheduled
- Passenger carriers, air, scheduled
- Scheduled air passenger carriers
- Scheduled air passenger transportation
Example photo for industry NAICS 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and cargo with no regular routes and regular schedules: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 481211 - Nonscheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation.
- Providing helicopter rides for scenic and sightseeing transportation: classified in NAICS Code - 487990 - Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Other.
- Providing air transportation of cargo (without transporting passengers) over regular routes and on regular schedules: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 481112 - Scheduled Freight Air Transportation..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 481111?
There are 1,042 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 481111?
In 2017 the total revenue for Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation was $176,085,280,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 481111?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation was $35,808,024,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 481111?
The number of reported paid employees is 457,269.