NAICS Code 481211 - Nonscheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation
Industry SectorTransportation and Warehousing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and cargo with no regular routes and regular schedules.
NAICS Code 481211 - Nonscheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation is a final level code of the “Transportation and Warehousing” Sector. There are 116 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 28,728 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 481211 - Nonscheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation are:
- Air passenger carriers, nonscheduled
- Air taxi services
- Aircraft charter services, passenger
- Charter air passenger services
- Helicopter passenger carriers (except scenic, sightseeing), nonscheduled
- Nonscheduled air passenger transportation
- Passenger air transportation, nonscheduled
- Passenger carriers, air, nonscheduled
- Providing specialty air transportation or flying services with no regular routes and regular schedules using general purpose aircraft: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 481219 - Other Nonscheduled Air Transportation.
- Providing specialized air sightseeing services: classified in NAICS Code - 487990 - Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Other.
- Providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and cargo over regular routes and on regular schedules: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 481111 - Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation.
- Providing air transportation of cargo (without transporting passengers) with no regular routes and schedules: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 481212 - Nonscheduled Chartered Freight Air Transportation..