NAICS Code 448310 - Jewelry Stores
Industry SectorRetail Trade
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing one or more of the following items: (1) new jewelry (except costume jewelry); (2) new sterling and plated silverware; and (3) new watches and clocks. Also included are establishments retailing these new products in combination with lapidary work and/or repair services.
NAICS Code 448310 - Jewelry Stores is a final level code of the “Retail Trade” Sector. There are 40,578 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 120,767 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 448310 - Jewelry Stores are:
- Clock shops
- Gemstone shops, precious and semi-precious
- Jewelry stores, precious
- Watch shops
- Retailing new costume jewelry: classified in NAICS Code - 448150 - Clothing Accessories Stores.
- Retailing jewelry via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in NAICS Code - 454 - Nonstore Retailers.
- Retailing antiques or used jewelry, silverware, and watches and clocks: classified in NAICS Code - 453310 - Used Merchandise Stores.
- Providing jewelry or watch and clock repair without retailing new jewelry or watches and clocks: classified in NAICS Code - 811490 - Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance.
- Cutting and setting gem stones: classified in NAICS Code - 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 448310 - Jewelry Stores . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 448310 - Jewelry Stores for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.