NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing
NAICS Code 339910 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing, engraving, chasing, or etching jewelry; (2) manufacturing, engraving, chasing, or etching metal personal goods (i.e., small articles carried on or about the person, such as compacts or cigarette cases); (3) manufacturing, engraving, chasing, or etching precious metal solid, precious metal clad, or pewter flatware and other hollowware; (4) stamping coins; (5) manufacturing unassembled jewelry parts and stock shop products, such as sheet, wire, and tubing; (6) cutting, slabbing, tumbling, carving, engraving, polishing, or faceting precious or semiprecious stones and gems; (7) recutting, repolishing, and setting gem stones; and (8) drilling, sawing, and peeling cultured and costume pearls. This industry includes establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing precious solid, precious clad, and precious plated jewelry and personal goods.
NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 2,464 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 24,005 people.
SBA Size StandardMaximum 500 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 339910
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 339910-01 - Class Rings (Manufacturing)
- 339910-02 - Gold Nugget Jewelry (Manufacturing)
- 339910-03 - Native American Goods (Manufacturing)
- 339910-04 - Jewelry Castings (Manufacturing)
- 339910-05 - Jewelry Mountings (Manufacturing)
- 339910-06 - Jewelry (Manufacturing)
- 339910-07 - Jewelry-Model Makers (Manufacturing)
- 339910-08 - Medals-Designers & Manufacturers
- 339910-09 - Rings-Glass/Metal/Plastic/Etc (Manufacturing)
- 339910-10 - Galvanizing (Manufacturing)
- 339910-11 - Goldsmith & Silversmith Products (Manufacturing)
- 339910-12 - Jewelry Enamelers (Manufacturing)
- 339910-13 - Jewelry Plating (Manufacturing)
- 339910-14 - Pewterware (Manufacturing)
- 339910-15 - Silverware (Manufacturing)
- 339910-16 - Silverware-Pltd/Stainless Stl Ware (Mfr) (Manufacturing)
- 339910-17 - Diamond Cutting (Manufacturing)
- 339910-19 - Jewelry Polishing (Manufacturing)
- 339910-20 - Jewelers Findings/Mtrls/Lapidary (Manufacturing)
- 339910-21 - Jewelers Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339910-22 - Jewelry Craftsmen (Manufacturing)
- 339910-23 - Jewelry Soldering (Manufacturing)
- 339910-24 - Lapidaries (Manufacturing)
- 339910-25 - Sapphires-Industrial (Manufacturing)
- 339910-26 - Costume Jewelry (Manufacturing)
- 339910-27 - Costume Jwlry/Novelties-Ex Prcs (Manufacturing)
- 339910-28 - Jewelry Craft Supplies (Manufacturing)
- 339910-29 - Jewelry Stamping (Manufacturing)
- 339910-30 - Pins (Broaches) (Manufacturing)
- 339910-32 - Trophies (Manufacturing)
Industry Examples of NAICS 339910
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing are:
- Bracelets, precious metal, manufacturing
- Buttons, precious metal, precious stones, semiprecious stones, manufacturing
- Card cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Cases, jewelry, metal, manufacturing
- Chains or necklace, precious metal, manufacturing
- Checkbook covers, precious metal, manufacturing
- Cigar cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Cigarette cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Coin purses, precious metal, manufacturing
- Comb cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Compacts, precious metal, manufacturing
- Cosmetic bags, precious metal, manufacturing
- Costume jewelry manufacturing
- Cuff links, precious metal, manufacturing
- Cutlery, precious metal (except precious plated), manufacturing
- Diamond cutting and polishing
- Drilling pearls
- Engraving and etching precious metal flatware
- Engraving and etching precious metal jewelry
- Engraving and/or etching costume jewelry
- Findings, jeweler's, manufacturing
- Handbags, precious metal, manufacturing
- Hollowware, precious metal, manufacturing
- Jewel settings and mountings, precious metal, manufacturing
- Jeweler's findings and materials manufacturing
- Jewelry, costume, manufacturing
- Jewelry, natural or cultured pearls, manufacturing
- Jewelry, precious metal, manufacturing
- Key cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Lapidary work manufacturing
- Lighters, cigar and cigarette, clad with precious metal, manufacturing
- Novelties, precious metal (except precious plated), manufacturing
- Pearl drilling, peeling, or sawing
- Pearls, costume, manufacturing
- Personal goods, metal, manufacturing
- Pewter ware manufacturing
- Pins and brooches, precious metal, manufacturing
- Pocketbooks, precious metal, men's or women's, manufacturing
- Purses, precious metal or clad with precious metal, manufacturing
- Rosaries and other small religious articles, precious metal, manufacturing
- Rosary and other small religious articles, precious metal, manufacturing
- Sewing cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Stamping coins
- Straps, watch, precious metal, manufacturing
- Table cutlery, precious metal, manufacturing
- Tobacco pouches, precious metal, manufacturing
- Toilet kits and cases, precious metal, manufacturing
- Trophies, precious metal, (except precious plated) manufacturing
- Wallets, precious metal, manufacturing
- Watch bands, metal, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery and flatware: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332215 - Metal Kitchen Cookware, Utensil, Cutlery, and Flatware (except Precious) Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing nonprecious metal plated ware (except cutlery and flatware): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332999 - All Other Miscellaneous Fabricated Metal Product Manufacturing.
- Engraving, chasing, or etching nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery, flatware and other plated ware: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332812 - Metal Coating, Engraving (except Jewelry and Silverware),and Allied Services to Manufacturers.
- Plating jewelry: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 332813 - Electroplating, Plating, Polishing, Anodizing, and Coloring.
- Manufacturing synthetic stones: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 327999 - All Other Miscellaneous Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing personal goods (except metal) carried on or about the person, such as compacts and cigarette cases: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 316998 - All Other Leather Good and Allied ProductManufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 339910 - Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$5,179,433,832
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
|United Arab Emirates||$909,717,089|
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 339910 is $39,036,224,237. India, Israel, and China accounted for the top imports of Jewelry & Silverware in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $33,856,790,405. Hong Kong, India, and Israel accounted for the top exports of Jewelry & Silverware in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 339910?
Businesses up to 500 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 339910?
There are 2,464 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 339910?
In 2017 the total revenue for Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing was $7,217,704,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 339910?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing was $1,077,692,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 339910?
The number of reported paid employees is 24,005.