NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers
NAICS Code 423320 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of stone, cement, lime, construction sand, and gravel; brick; asphalt and concrete mixtures; and/or concrete, stone, and structural clay products.
NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers is a final level code of the “Wholesale Trade” Sector. There are 9,271 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 37,515 people.
Industry SectorWholesale Trade
SBA Size StandardMaximum 150 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423320
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 423320-01 - Aggregates-Construction Materials (Wholesale)
- 423320-02 - Asphalt Aggregates (Wholesale)
- 423320-03 - Asphalt Products (Wholesale)
- 423320-05 - Brick & Tile (Wholesale)
- 423320-06 - Brick-Clay Common & Face (Wholesale)
- 423320-08 - Caulking Materials & Equipment (Wholesale)
- 423320-10 - Cement-Portland (Wholesale)
- 423320-11 - Cement (Wholesale)
- 423320-12 - Cinders (Wholesale)
- 423320-13 - Clay (Wholesale)
- 423320-14 - Concrete Aggregates (Wholesale)
- 423320-15 - Concrete Blocks & Shapes (Wholesale)
- 423320-16 - Concrete Constr Forms & Acces (Wholesale)
- 423320-17 - Concrete Products (Wholesale)
- 423320-18 - Concrete-Crushed (Wholesale)
- 423320-19 - Concrete-Dry Mixed (Wholesale)
- 423320-20 - Concrete-Ready Mixed (Wholesale)
- 423320-22 - Crushing & Pulverizing Service (Wholesale)
- 423320-23 - Geotextiles (Wholesale)
- 423320-24 - Granite (Wholesale)
- 423320-26 - Lime & Limestone (Wholesale)
- 423320-27 - Stoneware Wholesale (Manufacturing)
- 423320-28 - Marble-Cultured (Wholesale)
- 423320-29 - Marble-Natural (Wholesale)
- 423320-30 - Rock (Wholesale)
- 423320-31 - Marble-Synthetic (Wholesale)
- 423320-32 - Mortar (Wholesale)
- 423320-33 - Mosaics (Wholesale)
- 423320-34 - Plastering Contractors' Equipment Supplies (Wholesale)
- 423320-35 - Road Materials (Wholesale)
- 423320-36 - Sand & Gravel (Wholesale)
- 423320-37 - Sewer & Drain Pipe (Wholesale)
- 423320-38 - Slate (Wholesale)
- 423320-39 - Statuary (Manufacturing) Supplies (Wholesale)
- 423320-40 - Stone Crushing Equipment (Wholesale)
- 423320-41 - Stone Patching Materials (Wholesale)
- 423320-42 - Stone-Crushed (Wholesale)
- 423320-43 - Stone-Natural (Wholesale)
- 423320-44 - Marble-Pre-Cast (Wholesale)
- 423320-45 - Stucco-Distributors (Wholesale)
- 423320-46 - Terra Cotta (Wholesale)
- 423320-48 - Terrazzo (Wholesale)
- 423320-49 - Terrazzo Equipment & Supplies (Wholesale)
- 423320-50 - Tile-Ceramic-Distributors (Wholesale)
- 423320-51 - Tile-Marble-Distributors (Wholesale)
- 423320-52 - Concrete Curbing (Wholesale)
- 423320-53 - Stone Throwers (Wholesale)
Industry Examples of NAICS 423320
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers are:
- Asphalt and concrete mixtures merchant wholesalers
- Bricks (except refractory) merchant wholesalers
- Building blocks (e.g., cinder, concrete) merchant wholesalers
- Building stone merchant wholesalers
- Cement merchant wholesalers
- Ceramic construction materials (except refractory and ceramic roofing tile) merchant wholesalers
- Clay construction materials (except refractory and clay roofing tile) merchant wholesalers
- Coal tar paving materials merchant wholesalers
- Concrete building products merchant wholesalers
- Concrete mixtures merchant wholesalers
- Conduit and pipe, concrete, merchant wholesalers
- Crushed stone merchant wholesalers
- Drywall supplies merchant wholesalers
- Drywall supply merchant wholesalers
- Fireplace linings merchant wholesalers
- Flue pipe and linings merchant wholesalers
- Gravel, construction, merchant wholesalers
- Lime (except agricultural) merchant wholesalers
- Mason's materials merchant wholesalers
- Paving mixtures merchant wholesalers
- Plaster merchant wholesalers
- Sand (except industrial) merchant wholesalers
- Septic tanks, concrete, merchant wholesalers
- Sewer pipe, clay (except refractory), merchant wholesalers
- Slate and slate products merchant wholesalers
- Stone, building or crushed, merchant wholesalers
- Structural clay tile (except refractory and clay roofing tile) merchant wholesalers
- Stucco merchant wholesalers
- Terra cotta merchant wholesalers
- Tile, structural clay (except refractory and clay roofing tile) merchant wholesalers
Example photo for industry NAICS 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Merchant wholesale distribution of refractory brick and other refractory products: classified in NAICS Code - 423840 - Industrial Supplies Merchant Wholesalers.
- Selling ready-mix concrete: classified in NAICS Code - 327320 - Ready-Mix Concrete Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 423320 - Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 423320?
Businesses up to 150 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 423320?
There are 9,271 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 423320?
In 2017 the total revenue for Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers was $22,417,015,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 423320?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Brick, Stone, and Related Construction Material Merchant Wholesalers was $1,982,356,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 423320?
The number of reported paid employees is 37,515.