NAICS CODE 33411 - Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing and/or assembling electronic computers, such as mainframes, personal computers, workstations, laptops, and computer servers; and computer peripheral equipment, such as storage devices, printers, monitors, input/output devices and terminals. Computers can be analog, digital, or hybrid. Digital computers, the most common type, are devices that do all of the following: (1) store the processing program or programs and the data immediately necessary for the execution of the program; (2) can be freely programmed in accordance with the requirements of the user; (3) perform arithmetical computations specified by the user; and (4) execute, without human intervention, a processing program that requires the computer to modify its execution by logical decision during the processing run. Analog computers are capable of simulating mathematical models and comprise at least analog, control, and programming elements.
- Manufacturing digital telecommunications switches, local area network and wide area network communications equipment, such as bridges, routers, and gateways: classified in NAICS Code - 33421 - Telephone Apparatus Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing blank magnetic and optical recording media: classified in NAICS Code - 33461 - Manufacturing and Reproducing Magnetic and Optical Media.
- Manufacturing machinery or equipment that incorporate electronic computers for operation or control purposes and embedded control applications: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on theclassification of the complete machinery or equipment
- Manufacturing external audio speakers for computer use: classified in NAICS Code - 33431 - Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing internal loaded printed circuit board devices, such as sound, video, controller, and network interface cards; internal and external computer modems; and semiconductor storage devices: classifiedin NAICS Code - 33441 - Semiconductor and Other Electronic Component Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing other parts, such as casings, stampings, cable sets, and switches, for computers, storage devices and other peripheral equipment: classified in the Manufacturing sector based on theirassociated production processes.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 33411 - Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 33411 - Computer and Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.