NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) mixing pigments, solvents, and binders into paints and other coatings, such as stains, varnishes, lacquers, enamels, shellacs, and water repellant coatings for concrete and masonry, and/or (2) manufacturing allied paint products, such as putties, paint and varnish removers, paint brush cleaners, and frit.
NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 766 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 37,748 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing are:
- Architectural coatings (i.e., paint) manufacturing
- Calcimines manufacturing
- Dispersions, pigment, manufacturing
- Dopes, paint, and laquer, manufacturing
- Driers, paint and varnish, manufacturing
- Enamel paints manufacturing
- Epoxy coatings made from purchased resins
- Fillers, wood (e.g., dry, liquid, paste), manufacturing
- Frit manufacturing
- Glaziers' putty manufacturing
- Industrial product finishes and coatings (i.e., paint) manufacturing
- Lacquers manufacturing
- Latex paint (i.e., water based) manufacturing
- Marine paints manufacturing
- Motor vehicle paints manufacturing
- Paint and varnish removers manufacturing
- Paint thinner and reducer preparations manufacturing
- Paintbrush cleaners manufacturing
- Paints (except artist's) manufacturing
- Paints, emulsion (i.e., latex paint), manufacturing
- Paints, oil and alkyd vehicle, manufacturing
- Plastic wood fillers manufacturing
- Plastisol coating compounds manufacturing
- Polyurethane coatings manufacturing
- Powder coatings manufacturing
- Primers, paint, manufacturing
- Shellac manufacturing
- Stains (except biological) manufacturing
- Varnishes manufacturing
- Water-repellent coatings for wood, concrete and masonry manufacturing
- Wood fillers manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing creosote: classified in NAICS Code - 32519 - Other Basic Organic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing caulking compounds and sealants: classified in NAICS Code - 325520 - Adhesive Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing artists' paints: classified in NAICS Code - 339940 - Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing turpentine: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325194 - Cyclic Crude, Intermediate, and Gum and Wood Chemical Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 325510 - Paint and Coating Manufacturing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$1,676,180,774
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 325510 is $1,207,023,471. Canada, Germany, and Japan accounted for the top imports of Paints & Coatings in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $2,883,204,245. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Paints & Coatings in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Paint and Coating Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Paint and Coating Manufacturing with under 1,000 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 325510?
There are 766 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 325510?
In 2017 the total revenue for Paint and Coating Manufacturing was $27,599,514,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 325510?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Paint and Coating Manufacturing was $2,456,432,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 325510?
The number of reported paid employees is 37,748.