NAICS Code 238131 - Residential Framing Contractors
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This BLS industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in residential structural framing and sheathing using materials other than structural steel or concrete. The residential work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238131 - Residential Framing Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238131 - Residential Framing Contractors are:
- Building framing (except structural steel), residential
- Carpentry, framing, residential
- Ceiling beam, wood, installation, residential
- Foundation, building, wood, contractors, residential
- Framework, house, contractors, residential
- Framing contractors, residential
- House framing, residential
- Permanent wood foundation installation, residential
- Post framing contractors, residential
- Prefabricated wood frame component (e.g., trusses) installation, residential
- Roof truss (wood) installation, residential
- Sheathing, wood, installation, residential
- Steel framing contractors, residential
- Stud wall (e.g., wood, steel) installation, residential
- Wall component (i.e., exterior, interior), prefabricated, installation, residential
- Wood frame component (e.g., truss) fabrication on site, residential
- Finish carpentry-are classified in NAICS Code - 23835 - Finish Carpentry Contractors.
- Installing structural steel or precast concrete framing or structural elements-are classified in NAICS Code - 23812 - Structural Steel and Precast Concrete Contractors..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 238131 - Residential Framing Contractors? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.