SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Special trade contractors primarily engaged in carpentry work. Establishments primarily engaged in building and installing cabinets at the job site are classified in this industry.
SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work is a final level code of the “Construction” Division. There are 17,236 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 179,620 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 1751
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work are:
- Cabinet work performed at the construction site
- Carpentry work - contractors
- Folding door installation - contractors
- Framing - contractors
- Garage door installation - contractors
- Joinery, ship - contractors
- Ship joinery - contractors
- Store fixture installation - contractors
- Trim and finish - contractors
- Window and door (prefabricated) installation - contractors
Example photo for industry SIC 1751 - Carpentry Work. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in building custom cabinets for individuals in a shop are classified in Retail Trade, SIC Code - 5712. Carpentry work performed by general contractors engaged in building construction is classified in SIC Code - 15.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 1751 - Carpentry Work? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1751
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1751 – Carpentry Work. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 175101Building Finish
- 175103Cabinet Makers
- 175104Wood Finishing & Refinishing Service
- 175105Window Replacement
- 175107Garage Doors-Repairing
- 175108Framing Contractors-Buildings
- 175110Doors-Hanging & Cutting
- 175111Ship Joiners
- 175112Jig Sawing
- 175115Cabinet Installers
- 175117Steel Frame Contractors
- 1751001Cabinet & Finish Carpentry
- 1751001Cabinet Makers
- 1751001Wood Finishing & Refinishing Services
- 1751002Window Replacement
- 1751003Cabinet Installers
- 1751004Prefabricated Windows & Doors Installation
- 1751005Framing Contractors-Buildings
- 1751006Jig Sawing
- 1751007Garage Doors-Repairing
- 1751008Steel Frame Contractors
- 1751009Store Fixture Installation
- 1751010Building Finish
- 1751011Ship Joiners
- 1751012Doors-Hanging & Cutting
- 17510000Carpentry Work
- 17510100Cabinet And Finish Carpentry
- 17510101Cabinet Building And Installation
- 17510102Finish And Trim Carpentry
- 17510200Window And Door Installation And Erection
- 17510201Garage Door, Installation Or Erection
- 17510202Window And Door (prefabricated) Installation
- 17519901Framing Contractor
- 17519902Lightweight Steel Framing (metal Stud) Installation
- 17519903Ship Joinery
- 17519904Store Fixture Installation