NAICS Code 212393 - Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in developing the mine site, mining, milling, and/or drying or otherwise beneficiating (i.e., preparing) chemical or fertilizer mineral raw materials (except potash, soda, boron, and phosphate rock).
NAICS Code 212393 - Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 21 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 2,462 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 212393 - Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining are:
- Alunite mining and/or beneficiating
- Amblygonite mining and/or beneficiating
- Arsenic mineral mining and/or beneficiating
- Barite mining and/or beneficiating
- Barium ores mining and/or beneficiating
- Barytes mining and/or beneficiating
- Brimstone mining and/or beneficiating
- Celestite mining and/or beneficiating
- Fertilizer minerals, natural, mining and/or beneficiating
- Fluorite mining and/or beneficiating
- Fluorspar mining and/or beneficiating
- Guano mining and/or beneficiating
- Lepidolite mining and/or beneficiating
- Lithium mineral mining and/or beneficiating
- Marcasite mining and/or beneficiating
- Mineral pigments, natural, mining and/or beneficiating
- Ocher mining and/or beneficiating
- Pigments, natural, mineral, mining and/or beneficiating
- Pyrite concentrates mining and/or beneficiating
- Pyrite mining and/or beneficiating
- Pyrrhotite mining and/or beneficiating
- Rock salt mining and/or beneficiating
- Salt, common, mining and/or beneficiating
- Salt, rock, mining and/or beneficiating
- Sienna mining and/or beneficiating
- Sodium chloride, rock salt, mining and/or beneficiating
- Spodumene mining and/or beneficiating
- Strontianite mining and/or beneficiating
- Strontium mineral mining and/or beneficiating
- Sulfur mining and/or beneficiating
- Sulfur, native, mining and/or beneficiating
- Umber mining and/or beneficiating
Example photo for industry NAICS 212393 - Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Mining and/or milling or otherwise beneficiating natural potassium, sodium, or boron compounds: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 212391 - Potash, Soda, and Borate Mineral Mining.
- Manufacturing industrial salt: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 325998 - All Other Miscellaneous Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing.
- Mining, milling, drying, and/or sintering or otherwise beneficiating phosphate rock: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 212392 - Phosphate Rock Mining.
- Manufacturing table salt: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311942 - Spice and Extract Manufacturing..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 212393 - Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$594,292,021
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 212393 is $972,586,784. Canada, Chile, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Other Chemical & Fertilizer Minerals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $378,294,763. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Other Chemical & Fertilizer Minerals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 212393?
There are 21 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 212393?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining was $736,713,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 212393?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Chemical and Fertilizer Mineral Mining was $141,667,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 212393?
The number of reported paid employees is 2,462.