NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in developing the mine site, mining, and/or milling or otherwise beneficiating (i.e., preparing) nonmetallic minerals (except coal, stone, sand, gravel, clay, ceramic, and refractory minerals).
Example photo for industry NAICS 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Mining or quarrying dimension stone: classified in NAICS Code - 21231 - Stone Mining and Quarrying.
- Mining or quarrying sand, gravel, clay and ceramic and refractory minerals: classified in NAICS Code - 21232 - Sand, Gravel, Clay, and Ceramic and Refractory Minerals Mining and Quarrying.
- Calcining, dead burning, or otherwise processing (i.e., beyond basic preparation) minerals, such as talc, mica, feldspar, barite, and soapstone: classified in NAICS Code - 32799 - All Other Nonmetallic MineralProduct Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing boron compounds and potassium salts: classified in NAICS Code - 32518 - Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing table salt: classified in NAICS Code - 31194 - Seasoning and Dressing Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing salt (except table salt): classified in NAICS Code - 32599 - All Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing phosphoric acid, superphosphates, or other phosphatic fertilizer materials: classified in NAICS Code - 32531 - Fertilizer Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$1,240,452,499
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 21239 is $2,019,341,972. Canada, Chile, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Other Nonmetallic Minerals in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $778,889,473. Canada, Mexico, and China accounted for the top exports of Other Nonmetallic Minerals in 2018.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 21239?
There are 987 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 21239?
In 2017 the total revenue for Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying was $5,410,707,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 21239?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying was $702,739,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 21239?
The number of reported paid employees is 10,339.