NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in developing the mine site, mining, and/or milling or otherwise beneficiating (i.e., preparing) nonmetallic minerals (except coal, stone, sand, gravel, clay, ceramic, and refractory minerals).
- Mining or quarrying dimension stone: classified in NAICS Code - 21231 - Stone Mining and Quarrying.
- Mining or quarrying sand, gravel, clay and ceramic and refractory minerals: classified in NAICS Code - 21232 - Sand, Gravel, Clay, and Ceramic and Refractory Minerals Mining and Quarrying.
- Calcining, dead burning, or otherwise processing (i.e., beyond basic preparation) minerals, such as talc, mica, feldspar, barite, and soapstone: classified in NAICS Code - 32799 - All Other Nonmetallic MineralProduct Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing boron compounds and potassium salts: classified in NAICS Code - 32518 - Other Basic Inorganic Chemical Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing table salt: classified in NAICS Code - 31194 - Seasoning and Dressing Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing salt (except table salt): classified in NAICS Code - 32599 - All Other Chemical Product and Preparation Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing phosphoric acid, superphosphates, or other phosphatic fertilizer materials: classified in NAICS Code - 32531 - Fertilizer Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 21239 - Other Nonmetallic Mineral Mining and Quarrying for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.