NAICS CODE 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) the exploration, development and/or the production of natural gas from wells in which the hydrocarbons will initially flow or can be produced using normal or enhanced drilling and extraction techniques or (2) the recovery of liquid hydrocarbons from oil and gas field gases. Establishments primarily engaged in sulfur recovery from natural gas are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 61 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction are:
- Butane, natural, mining
- Casing-head butane and propane production
- Condensate, cycle, natural gas production
- Cycle condensate production
- Ethane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Fractionating natural gas liquids
- Gas field development for own account
- Gas field exploration for own account
- Gas, natural liquefied petroleum, extraction
- Gas, natural, liquids, extraction
- Gas, residue, extraction
- Gases, petroleum, liquefied, extraction
- Gasoline, natural, production
- Isobutane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Isopentane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Liquefied petroleum gases (LPG), natural
- Liquid hydrocarbons recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Liquids, natural gas (e.g., ethane, isobutane, natural gasoline, propane) recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Natural gas liquid lease condensate production
- Natural gas liquids (e.g., ethane, isobutane, natural gasoline, propane) recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Natural gasoline recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Oil line drip, natural gas liquid
- Petroleum gases, liquefied, recovering from oil and gas field gases
- Propane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Removal of natural gas liquids by field gathering lines, except on a contract basis
- Residue gas production
- Stripper gas well production
- Sulfur recovered from natural gas
- Performing gas field services for operators on a contract or fee basis: classified in NAICS Code - 21311 - Support Activities for Mining.
- Manufacturing acyclic and cyclic hydrocarbons from refined petroleum or converting refined petroleum into liquid hydrocarbons (i.e., petrochemicals): classified in NAICS Code - 325110 - Petrochemical Manufacturing.
- Refining crude petroleum into refined petroleum and liquid hydrocarbons: classified in NAICS Code - 324110 - Petroleum Refineries.
- Recovering helium from natural gas: classified in NAICS Code - 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.