NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) the exploration, development and/or the production of natural gas from wells in which the hydrocarbons will initially flow or can be produced using normal or enhanced drilling and extraction techniques or (2) the recovery of liquid hydrocarbons from oil and gas field gases. Establishments primarily engaged in sulfur recovery from natural gas are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 14 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 26,584 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction are:
- Butane, natural, mining
- Casing-head butane and propane production
- Condensate, cycle, natural gas production
- Cycle condensate production
- Ethane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Fractionating natural gas liquids
- Gas field development for own account
- Gas field exploration for own account
- Gas, natural liquefied petroleum, extraction
- Gas, natural, liquids, extraction
- Gas, residue, extraction
- Gases, petroleum, liquefied, extraction
- Gasoline, natural, production
- Isobutane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Isopentane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Liquefied petroleum gases (LPG), natural
- Liquid hydrocarbons recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Liquids, natural gas (e.g., ethane, isobutane, natural gasoline, propane) recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Natural gas liquid lease condensate production
- Natural gas liquids (e.g., ethane, isobutane, natural gasoline, propane) recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Natural gasoline recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Oil line drip, natural gas liquid
- Petroleum gases, liquefied, recovering from oil and gas field gases
- Propane recovered from oil and gas field gases
- Removal of natural gas liquids by field gathering lines, except on a contract basis
- Residue gas production
- Stripper gas well production
- Sulfur recovered from natural gas
Example photo for industry NAICS 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Performing gas field services for operators on a contract or fee basis: classified in NAICS Code - 21311 - Support Activities for Mining.
- Manufacturing acyclic and cyclic hydrocarbons from refined petroleum or converting refined petroleum into liquid hydrocarbons (i.e., petrochemicals): classified in NAICS Code - 325110 - Petrochemical Manufacturing.
- Refining crude petroleum into refined petroleum and liquid hydrocarbons: classified in NAICS Code - 324110 - Petroleum Refineries.
- Recovering helium from natural gas: classified in NAICS Code - 325120 - Industrial Gas Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 211130 - Natural Gas Extraction ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$18,238,180,234
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
|Trinidad and Tobago||$811,081,693|
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
|Trinidad and Tobago||-$808,401,439|
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 211130 is $9,957,805,567. Canada, Trinidad and Tobago, and Nigeria accounted for the top imports of Natural Gas in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $28,195,985,801. Mexico, Japan, and Korea, South accounted for the top exports of Natural Gas in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Natural Gas Extraction to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Natural Gas Extraction with under 1,250 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 211130?
There are 14 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 211130?
In 2017 the total revenue for Natural Gas Extraction was $68,681,884,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 211130?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Natural Gas Extraction was $2,551,653,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 211130?
The number of reported paid employees is 26,584.