NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one of the following: (1) growing crops (except oilseeds and/or grains; vegetables and/or melons; fruits and/or tree nuts; greenhouse, nursery and/or floriculture products; tobacco; cotton; sugarcane; hay; sugar beets; or peanuts); (2) growing a combination of crops (except a combination of oilseed(s) and grain(s); and a combination of fruit(s) and tree nut(s)) with no one crop or family of crop(s) accounting for one-half of the establishment's agricultural production (i.e., value of crops for market); or (3) gathering tea or maple sap.
NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 35,267 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming are:
- Agave farming
- Alfalfa seed farming
- Aloe farming
- Amaranth farming
- Bentgrass seed farming
- Bluegrass-Kentucky seed farming
- Chicory farming
- Clover seed farming
- Crimson cloves seed farming
- Fescue seed farming
- General combination crop farming (except fruit and nut combinations, oilseed and grain, vegetable)
- Grass seed farming
- Guar farming
- Hay seed farming
- Herb farming, open field
- Hop farming
- Jojoba farming
- Kenaf farming
- Maple sap concentrating (i.e., producing pure maple syrup in the field)
- Maple sap gathering
- Maple syrup (i.e., maple sap reducing)
- Marijuana, grown in an open field
- Mint farming
- Orchard grass seed farming
- Ryegrass seed farming
- Sorghum sudan seed farming
- Spice farming
- Syrup, pure maple (i.e., maple syrup reducing)
- Tea farming
- Growing oilseeds and/or wheat, corn, rice, or other grains: classified in NAICS Code - 1111 - Oilseed and Grain Farming.
- Growing vegetables and/or melons: classified in NAICS Code - 1112 - Vegetable and Melon Farming.
- Growing fruits and/or tree nuts: classified in NAICS Code - 1113 - Fruit and Tree Nut Farming.
- Growing greenhouse, nursery and/or floriculture products: classified in NAICS Code - 1114 - Greenhouse, Nursery, and Floriculture Production.
- Growing tobacco: classified in NAICS Code - 111910 - Tobacco Farming.
- Growing cotton: classified in NAICS Code - 111920 - Cotton Farming.
- Growing sugarcane: classified in NAICS Code - 111930 - Sugarcane Farming.
- Growing hay: classified in NAICS Code - 111940 - Hay Farming.
- Growing sugar beets: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111991 - Sugar Beet Farming.
- Growing peanuts: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111992 - Peanut Farming.
- Growing algae, seaweed, or other aquatic plants: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 112519 - Other Aquaculture..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 111998 - All Other Miscellaneous Crop Farming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.