NAICS Code 444220 Nursery, Garden Center, and Farm Supply Stores
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing nursery and garden products, such as trees, shrubs, plants, seeds, bulbs, and sod, that are predominantly grown elsewhere. These establishments may sell a limited amount of a product they grow themselves. Also included in this industry are establishments primarily engaged in retailing farm supplies, such as animal (non-pet) feed.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing nursery and garden products via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale: classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers
- Providing landscaping services: classified in Industry 561730, Landscaping Services
- Growing and retailing nursery stock: classified in U.S. Industry 111421, Nursery and Tree Production.
- Farm supply stores
- Feed stores (except pet)
- Garden centers
- Lawn supply stores
- Nurseries, retail, stock primarily grown off premises
- Nursery and garden centers without tree production